Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74452 12/08/09 07:11 AM
OP Offline

Hi,

Could you please make these Q&A calls downloadable MP3s for us who life in other parts of the world in impossible time zones?

Regards,
Chris Moon

You are so right, Chris Moon. I wonder whether Learning Strageties is losing its desire to serve and really provide powerful products? I haven't heard one of Jack's calls. Completely my fault. But why not make the call a free download - that would be a freebee for us all - and be a more interesting call to action than the repetitive LS sales pitches that I no longer open in my inbox.

Alex, when you get a moment, would you please bring this to Paul's personal attention?

So, Paul, how about it? Why waste such a valuable MP3 download. Make it available to your customers for free, provide it as a free bonus to would-be clients, and see how many more people sign up for Effortless Success because of it.

I believe the Q&A calls with Jack Canfield in downloadable MP3s would be most helpful. After all during the call there is no guarrantee any of us can talk to Jack directly. I learn a lot by listening to my programs over and over again.

Last edited by uniquesoul; 12/31/09 01:20 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin

We are working on the many technical issues relating to MP3,The problems encountered with the many browsers and operating systems. Technical abilities of the user. Considering that I don't think we have the numbers to make it worth while. The answer is no, for now. That's not to say we aren't still looking at options.

Remember the calls are still available for listening after the call. The access details are in the e-mail (last paragraph) and the call is available for listening again for 90 days after the call. If people aren't accessing the calls later we're not getting numbers to indicate that online versions would be a better option.

AlexK

Yes, but for people overseas there is the cost of an overseas phonecall. If the seminar is accessible via the internet, it would be different. So , in my opinion, making a correlation between phone access of an event and possible access through the web may not be correct.

I do not see all these technical difficulties when sites like KarmaCafe, Linda Pannell, etc make interviews via the phone available within 24 hours from the event. They do not charge for the services.

I bought Effortless Success about a year ago now and I have yet to catch a call by Jack Canfield.
This is the first time I've heard we can listen to Jack's calls for 60 days (or did you say 90) after the event.
I agree with Uniquesoul. I live in Europe and wouldn't consider phoning in. Why? Considering time differences, phone charges etc, I don't think this is realistic for many people.
Anyway I would prefer to catch it as an MP3 download when it suits me.
It amazes me that LS are experiencing technical difficulties making teleseminars available. I get numerous offers of MP3 interviews with experts via emails and no one seems to think this is technically challenging.
It is my (perhaps harsh) belief that LS are currently off their peak and heading into decline. Much more effort needs to be made to make them market leaders again. Is this too harsh a view?

Furthermore I got an offer from Jack Canfield directly to get a whole bunch of support material and downloads (including MP3 downloads). Could it be that LS and Jack are out of sync? It is available for free for the entire month. Did anyone else get this via their email?

Come on, Paul. Time to get back into the fast lane.
Take care and I wish you all a powerfully successful day,
French Claire

Here is a copy of the email I received plus a link to download some nice free stuff:

Dear Claire,

Since you have expressed interest in my success training or products in the past, I'd like to invite you to become one of the first to join my newest website - Success With Jack!The goal of the site is to support people like you as they try to create the life of their dreams by providing free access to some of my most powerful principles.

This is the beta release and I'd like to invite you to preview the site today and receive free access to Jack's Success Pack - a $150 value not available anywhere else. In return, I only ask that you help me spread the word by sharing this with family and friends.

Get started on living the life of your dreams! You can have the success you desire. I can help, let's do this together! Get your Free Access to Success With Jack today!
Thank you,

Jack Canfield

P.S. After you receive your free access, do your part and share these powerful success creating products with the world by passing it on to family and friends.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 03/04/10 09:45 AM.

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
We are working on the many technical issues relating to MP3,The problems encountered with the many browsers and operating systems. Technical abilities of the user.

Hmmm... It's the first time I hear about technical issues related to MP3, as far as I know there is not so much technical issues regarding download and playback of MP3 files, it could play on my first netbook without any problems 3 years ago, and it never slowed it's 1 Ghz processor with 256 MB of RAM. If you need space to host files, I can contribute, and host them on my server, and be responsible for all the bandwidth it can generate, and just let people to listen to those MP3 files with great ideas in their most appropriate time...

A surprising number of people don't understand their computers and MP3.

AlexK

heh, I heard about some people that don't understand MP3, nor video, but I thought there were just a few of such people. However, I think many people here in this forum are very well aquainted with these amenities, so please consider recorded MP3 teleseminars with people in charge of LSC, as a very big number of people will benefit of these recordings, after all, and LSC will get more customers as a result.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved