Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Which paraliminal would be good to develop the courage and confidence to shamelessly approach the women I'm attracted to without hesitation? Something that will make me want to approach would be good! Thanks!

Learning Strategies Admin

Instantaneous Personal Magnetism, Talking to Win and Creating Sparks with either Self-Esteem Supercharger or Anxiety Free.

Alex

would those help w/ the actual approaching ? or just make deep conversation easier?

Both.

Alex, I was wondering if using the ones you suggested is better than using the sonic access for relationships PL? And if I use the PLs you suggest am I using the same intention/purpose for all

i.e. I'm using Personal Mag, Talking2 Win, C Sparks, New Behavior and self-esteem all with this intention/purpose:
I will boldly-easily and confidently approach women
that Iam attracted to while talking to women I will
maintain eye contact and smile a lot being very
relaxed, calm, flirty, alluring and charismatic. I
will strike up the right conversation being very
witty and intelligent, asking any questions I want
with powerful confidence. I will leave a lasting
impression by just being myself.

Should I listen to all the PL's with this same intention/purpose? And can I listen to them all in the same day? I have Sonic Access also, should I use my intention/purpose with SA 4 Relationships?
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get to the point where I see someone that I'm attracted to and without thinking I can walk right up to her and start talking. I know the PLs will help because they have helped me with so many other things.
Thanks

I'd be inclined to use them along with Sonic Access. Sonic Access trains you to meditate and the Paraliminals are for a specific focus.

Stay fluid with your use of Paraliminals. Learn from your previous listening experience. Should you listen to each Paraliminal with the same listening purpose? - No, Don't make it a should. You could and then from experience you may discover it's not only about "boldly - easily and confidently approaching women". Women are often approached by the bold and confident, who are just too cocky for their comfort.

Did you know that maintaining eye contact too much backfires? It's about having a good rapport. Being flexible, talking enough and not too much.

Given that, be flexible in your approach to using Paraliminals. Watch the length of your purpose statement. In your purpose you can have effectively cancelled everything else with the last sentence 'I will leave a lasting impression by just being myself.' Obviously to me your intent is to make a pleasant impression by being yourself. Lasting impressions aren't always good. And if you just wanted to be yourself what was all that stuff before it? Focus on single specific workable changes. They have a snowballing effect so pick one that means the most to you in that moment of working with a Paraliminal.

Example IPM - on the Paraliminal you're asked to think of someone you know who does what you would like to do. Someone you admire. Purpose, to have the charm that makes it so easy for him to have a conversation with women. I desire that.

Then go out and see what you've learned. Make a conversation with a woman within the next 24 hours. Your goal or purpose may not exactly be what I wrote. The process should be.

Use the Paraliminal and then put what you learned or hoped to gain from the Paraliminal into practice as soon as possible. Then adjust your listening purpose or even use a different Paraliminal as a result of what you learned so far. Yes, test them and yourself a little.

Quote:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get to the point where I see someone that I'm attracted to and without thinking I can walk right up to her and start talking. I know the PLs will help because they have helped me with so many other things.

How about changing the WANT to, I intend? More power in intend.

Want implies handing it over to something outside of you to grant this.

Intend - tells us you're serious and are going to do something about it.

Also for your desire Get the confidence of a Salesperson who have such an approach. Walk up to someone and just start talking. Sales Leap Paraliminal .

Alex

Wow thanks so much Alex, I'm taking your advice to heart and i'm now going to rethink the way I use the PL's. Previously I had used intentions that I wrote out before hand that were pretty long like the one I shared above. Now however I'm going to just decide to listen to a PL and see what PL speaks to me at that moment and what part of my life reguarding women I would like to improve at that point.

So I have decided to use Living the Law maybe 2-3 times a week to attract women into my life that I'm attracted to and can start a possible romantic relationship or friendship with, and I will use the other PLs to address certain needs as I interact with the women that are attracted to me.

Lastly I have the Sales Leap PL and I never use it because I didnt see how it could apply outside the selling world even though it says in the book that selling can be a metaphor for something else it never connected until now. So that is going to be the first PL I use in conjunction with Living the Law. And my purpose for the SL PL will simply be : I will confidently approach and start conversations with women.

I have come to notice that the main reasons I do not approach women is because I believe they will not see me as attractive therefore not giving me the time of day and would probably laugh in my face or just completely ignore me, and also I believe that once I have a womans attention I wont know what to say to keep the conversation fresh and not come off using "slick pick up lines" that she has heard from a billion guys already. If you could suggest a PL and maybe an intent that could help with that I think my issues would be solved because once women get to know me (i.e. past the inital just meeting exchanging phone numbers stage) I dont have any problems. It's just that inital meeting and approaching is giving me the fits.

My apology for making this so long.
Thanks Alex I feel like my life is about to change!!!!

I Believe... powerful words. You experience mostly what you believe. Your beliefs can hold you back or move you forward.

If one really believes that women won't find them attractive and chasing them in the hope to catch that special someone, they'd be lacking congruency, don't you think?

So yes, slick pick up lines don't work for people who don't think themselves attractive. When their energy is true to their belief and they believe they are attractive then even the corniest of pick-up lines are ice-breakers that capture a woman's (or man's because this works both ways) attention.

When you use the words I believe and if the belief isn't getting you what you hope for. You can use the Belief Paraliminal to modify or improve that Belief.

Once you change the belief that I'm unattractive, to I am attractive. Use Instantaneous Personal Magnetism enhance that attractiveness.

Also work on the "...I believe that once I have a womans attention I wont know what to say to keep the conversation fresh..." to something like, I believe that words come to me and I easily know what to say. Follow that up with the Sales Leap Paraliminal and / or Talking to Win Paraliminal

To change, modify or adopt new Beliefs use the Belief Paraliminal.

Alex

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 07/12/10 03:37 PM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved