Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hey, I'm a newbie ISer and am just interested in what some cool or even slightly interesting things people have done with ISing. Whether it is getting the answer to a question, predicting something, ect. Just curious.

Administrator
Administrator

Already posted mine on the forum... Predicting an event to happen on a specific date and it did. Was one of a few predictions.

Alex

Mine... its more bizzare, not cool at all, very scary.

As a for-warning: this is not a result of a fault in the IS system. It is a result of my own problems which I am currently seeking counsiling for.

The beginning of the IS was normal, just the basics, I was sort of examining myself deeply. At the end there was a lady with long brown hair, hazle eyes, freckles, high cheek bones, a very soothing figure in my mind in all her features (she smelled of Vanilla). She was wispering something, it was gradually growing louder, her voice was very soothing and gentle. After a while I could make out what she was saying ... "Die for me ... Die for me..." Her voice grew louder and harsher, adding furosity and multiple voices added in, echoing what she said. I ended it there and have only since begun to search for a meaning.

It turns out that woman was one of my inner-counsilors (in the einstin factor book somewhere). Her name was Bud (Rosaline > Rose > Rose Bud > Bud). She did what I told her too.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved