Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Antz Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a question regarding the feelings exercise.

The CD says that it is important to practice the "feelings exercise" before moving on because you do not want to suppress those feelings too early on. How long should one practice the"feelings exercise" before moving on - a day, a week or longer?

I am really keen to move on to the inquiry section and the paraliminal, but don't know if I have practiced the feelings enough yet?

Please advise

Thanks and Kind Regards

Antony

Hi Antony,

I am not sure how long you should practice it. I think it is important to know what you have to do and you can combine the feelings exercice with inquiry as well. The feelings exercice can be used thoughout the day, whenever you have feelings ...

I use the feelings exercice and another tool (Sedona method) to let go of my feelings because I realized that my feelings hinder me a lot. I really love the feelings exercice for the power it gives me back.

Love,
Astrid

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Experiment with them for a day. Don't stop using the exercise as you continue to use the course. You can use them 30 times a day for 3 weeks before you get the ah-ha of the exercise. That's no reason to stop working on the next part of the course. Still do the feeling exercise as often as you can throughout the day.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved