Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Questions and insights generated by the Pathway to Enlightenment Teleseminar Series can be posted on this forum. We look forward to hearing about your growth and "Aha!" moments, as well as the conundrums that can accompany shifting into an expanded paradigm of light, harmony, love, beauty, wisdom and grace!

Sparkle on!
Wendy

Wendy,

Thank you for creating this forum. I wonder though, if it would be possible to know where all the questions that Jeddah has been anwering the last couple of weeks came from? There have been some very interesting questions (channeling, the mind, etc) I would love to have the opportunity to view some of those questions and others that have come in so far.
Plus I am wondering if those people will be posting here now?

Thank you

WaterBird

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Hi WaterBird!

The questions in the introductions and the Q&A recordings were generated from the original year that the 20 week Pathway series was offered. If you have questions, you can post them here, or if you would prefer a less public venue, feel free to email or call us here at Learning Strategies. Transcripts for the introductions to the sessions and the Q&As will be posted at the end of this 20 week series.

Happy Spring to you!
Wendy

Hi Again Wendy,

So if we have a new question for the pathways course, do we just post a new reply here? or do we start a new forum topic?

Thank you,

WaterBird

I would like to ask if Jeddah could address the subject of depression in relationship to the work. While my mind understands that this is a pattern I have created that the SoA is responding to, it is so difficult to shift out of when in the depths of it. It is like a great heavy blanket lays over me and I am trying to poke holes in it using a needle. It is disheartening to go to sleep having experienced a wonderful meditation of "being love" and wake up with the dark cloud and heaviness of the depression weighing over me. A very difficult way to start the day. How can I best address this using this work?

Also, can I expect the work to be "bringing this up" to be looked at and healed? (i.e., intense depression the morning after meditation?)

A related question is do antidepressants and other such medications inhibit the ability to experience the sensations of the intention?

Thank you

Last edited by WaterBird; 04/01/10 11:25 PM. Reason: added question
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Hi Waterbird!

Jeddah has addressed the issue of depression several times in seminars and retreats that I have attended, so I am going to paraphrase her thoughts on this subject.

Light is a very rapidly vibrating energy and the frequency at which it is oscillating is so rapid that it generates good feelings and the expansive quality that is innate to the sea of awareness. Depression is a very slow vibration, which we often think of as a darkness because its vibration is so incredibly low. Because it is so slow, there is an inertia which gives the feeling that we are hopelessly stuck and that is why depression seems so overwhelming and challenging to tackle.

It is vital that we remember that this is just a temporary vibrational pattern. It does not define who you are because it is transitory, which is evidenced by the fact that you can remember “being love” when you align yourself with the never-ending, perpetual energy of the sea of awareness. While the darkness and heaviness you mention make it seem as if that light you have experienced is missing, it is actually just hidden. It is patiently waiting for you to re-access it at any time you choose and has never really gone anywhere.

We make that light visible by our thoughts and our actions. When we help someone else, when we treat ourselves with love and acceptance, when we practice random acts of kindness, we rekindle that flame. In addition, the more consistently you work with Jeddah’s meditations and embrace expansion, the more rapidly your frequencies will vibrate. The more consciously aware you become, the less room there will be for the slower frequencies to enter. It’s not as if you will be “bringing this up,” but it will simply atrophy because there is no room for a contracted state within the expansion.

With regard to prescription medications, if these are enabling you to function and live life more fully, they are doing what they need to do at this moment. You can work with Jeddah’s materials within this context and reassess with your physician as you find your energy field expanding and your light becoming stronger.

Please remember that the darkness is temporary and is not who you are. We are all light expanding without end. All other apparent realities are illusions. If you ever need to be supported on your journey to remembering, let me know.

Lots of love to you,
Wendy

Last edited by Wendy_Greer; 04/02/10 08:17 PM.

Thank you Wendy.

I would like your help. Please see private message I sent the other day.

Thank you,

WaterBird

Hi, Wendy,

In Week Seven, on the Physical Body, Jeddah says: 'The full extent of your consciousness is taken up by the Sea of Awareness.' I really need some help to understand this better. Is there an earlier session in which she speaks of the nature of consciousness and the Sea of Awareness? I remember what she said in the Q&A for W7 about the Soul in the far future eventually returning home to the Sea of Awareness when its experience was complete. It sounded beautiful. But, I'm not sure how Soul, Consciousness, and Sea of Awareness connect. I don't have to have a big philosophical construct, but a better sense of merging consciousness with the Sea of Awareness in meditation.

Thank you!

Catalina

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Hi Catalina!

The sea of awareness is all the energy of existence. When I am consciously aware, I recognize in every aspect of my Self that I am all of it and it is all of me. There is no delineation between any aspect of the energy. It is all one.

So consciousness is merely acknowledging and bringing our attention to awareness and recognizing that innate unity. I know that sounds a little “woo woo,” but it’s challenging to articulate something that is so far beyond a verbal representation or construct!

Lots of love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved