Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

so does sales leap apply outside of a sales setting? well, i suppose it would, but would it be the best option or would other paraliminals be better?

lets say for academic presentations you're making (i have a big one this month) or just in making new friends etc? i ask b/c ive seen you mention sales leap a number of times but when i listened to the first few minutes it seemed purely sales oriented. or how about meeting girls in clubs? in a way you are kinda selling yourself in a club, but i wouldnt want to come from that paradigm that im getting them to 'buy', more like im attractive and fun.

Last edited by dan2004; 05/29/10 11:58 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Think of it this way. Whenever you meet someone new you want them to like you. Right? So you need to sell the idea you are a likeable person. Everyday we are selling our ideas to others.

If you want to go to a new restaurant and are asking your friends to come along you're selling an idea. Now with friends it's easier because you know them and intuitively know how to say it so you usually put it the right way.

If you're meeting someone new, someone you admire or the boss, you don't know yet if they like you and then want to make a presentation (even just opening your mouth to say something more than hello, to connect with them) You are initiating a sale.

One problem with selling is you need confidence if you're not sure 'they' like you it weakens your confidence. So Sales Leap focuses on your confidence in selling and every idea you put across to someone else is a sales offer.

Alex

Wow, Alex. I have been reading your comments for years now. And they are so often and mostly insightful and helpful...

But these least few weeks, you are on fire! This thread, along with your recent responses on the Prosperity Paraliminal thread are just some of the best help with these tools I have ever read or heard.

Thank you so much and thank you to the original poster, AB and to Dan for the prompts and questions that brought this out.

blessings,

Steve
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved