Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
foey Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm intending to purchase the Diamond Dowsing course. From what I know, dowsing is to locate & cure negative energy coming from the Earth. I understand how this would work when we live in a house at ground level, but will this work for apartment buildings?

In an apartment, there are all sorts of wiring and pipes running behind the walls / ceilings... not to mention the different levels of the building the energy has to past through to reach my unit.

Look forward to your replies! Thank you!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha foey,

Marie walks you through curing the different stress lines and zones occuring in houses or living spaces in the course.

Marie will talk about geopathic stress is cured from the level the cures are set upward. If you cure the stress just in your apartment, the apartment and everything above it is cured.

(or you can walk the perimeter of the property, and cure the geopathic stress for everyone from the ground floor up.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved