Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7656 02/25/05 12:21 PM
Goals Offline OP
OP Offline

I have goals of having my ideal Relationship in my life. I really need your help in recommending a structured plan so I can get the best out of Paraliminal CDs. My plan looks like the one below but please make any suggestions on how I can change and improve my plan to get the best out of my CDs as maybe its better to listen to one CD every day for one week rather than mixing them up ? Is one combination better than the other ? Look forwad to your reply. Thanks

Week 1 : instantaneous Personal Magnetism (evening ) & Self esteem super charger(morning) ---This will help in me feeling confident and radiate with personal magnetism to attract women I desire.

Week 2 : Ideal Weight part one (evening) Ideal Weight Part Two (morning)-This will help in feeling good inside and about my body by losing some weight.

Week 3 : Positive Relationships (evening) Prosperity(morning)- I think this will help in attracting my main Goal of attracting loving intimate relationships.

Week 4 : Anxiety free one (evening) Anxiety Free Two (morning)--I think this will help as I have some fear in going out and meeting women and fear in relationships in general.

#7657 02/25/05 03:28 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Do you know you're planning to experience Anxiety in 4 weeks time?

You do realise that you could wind up meeting your after one listening of the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism... How does that thought make you feel? Does the the mind is go, 'no, no, not yet!"? It might be if you're made plans to use Anxiety Free for week four.

I see a snippet of what might be a belief that you're not ready, it's not okay, or I'm not allowed to until..., There is something that is preventing you, from allowing yourself to have a relationship.

I'd start with the Belief Paraliminal because you say you have some fear with meeting women and having relationships. Uncover what that is and change the belief. It will make the next Paraliminals easier to use. Which might be Anxiety Free.

Instantaneous Personal Magentism, I don't think it's necessary to use it more than 3 times in one week. To say you have to use it more is giving in to the belief that you cannot have "Instantaneous Personal Magnetism.

Ideal Weight, You might need to use for a month. Check the advice in the booklet.

Positive Relationships has two sides.

Be careful about setting up a belief that if I don't use the Paraliminals properly in a structured way they won't work for me.

Paraliminals are surprising, they can help you make great strides with one listening or help you to take the baby steps as needed. The beauty of having the Ultimate You library is that you can pick and choose the Ideal Paraliminal any time you are confronted with a challenge.

When I had the goal to see if I could become a PhotoReading Instructor, I decided to handle anything as it comes up and use the best Paraliminal for the challenge, to get me through. I've never listened to a Paraliminal more than once since I had a specific purpose for listening. When I listened to it again it was because I noticed I wanted to go further than my original prupose. Because I "grew up" some as a result of the listening so my purpose had changed. Other times it was with a completely new project.

If you have a specific goal or intention. Use the Paraliminal that will help you make a change right now. For nonspecific goals, like Self Esteem Supercharger, Memory Supercharger, Personal Genius, and Prosperity, use them for a week and then take the time to notice what you're getting. If you don't feel you've made any progress you need to give the mind a purpose, so it has a direction to go.

In short; don't plan to deal with negatives in the future. Plan for the best outcome and if you find yourself projecting a negative to be dealt with in the future ... do it first, handle it now. Make Anxiety Free your first week and look for the belief that says you're not ready because projecting it into the future like that is going to keep your relationship goal out there more than 4 weeks away, regardless of how disciplined you are with the Paraliminals. I think you've incidently built in a limitation to how far Paraliminals may help you.

It isn't a conscious intentional thing. The mindset that you have now cannot be trusted not to include the things that have been holding you back. It will continue to protect you as it always has and it will sneak in those protective devices. You need to make a point to start and then keep adjusting your plan according to the feedback you get.

Set a goal and then use the Paraliminals to help you to head in the direction of your goal. Witness what the Universe gives you after you've used the Paraliminal. You might stand in front of your Paraliminal Library and think what would be good tonight
How cool is that? You have a resource that helps you make changes for the better. Any time you have a pressing challenge know that you can use the Paraliminal once and just watch what happens. Bit like painting a wall. Sometimes you know you need three coats but others one is all that is needed but you wait a until the paint has had a chance to dry before deciding it needs another coat.

I wish you every success with your goal

Alex

#7658 03/01/05 07:07 PM

That was awesome advice, Alex!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved