Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin

What does intuition feel like. I know I have a connection to my intuition mine is not a feeling though. It's just knowing. Knowing when to start when to stop. When I need to look for more. I don't look for a feeling since feeling doesn't mean anything for me?

Quote:
But if I did it without the photoreading, just reading the end of the chapters and then some parts of the chapters to complete my understanding I would have had the same result I think.

Without PhotoReading I cannot be sure what parts of the chapter I need to review.

Did you read the front of the book and follow the little Einsteins?

I did when I was learning PhotoReading. I finished the 3rd set of Einsteins and thought, wow here's an author telling me I don't need to read everything he wrote to get everything I really need from a book. The problem is other books don't have the Einsteins. So PhotoReading is going to teach me how to find what I need to read without them.

Great progress with the system.

Alex

Ludo Offline OP
OP Offline

Maybe I'm expecting too much from the intuition during the activation step. I thought it was more than just replacing the little Einsteins. I thought that during activation what I read is completing informations I caught during the photoreading step.
I thought that while activating I would have better understanding thanks to the photoreading step?
Am I wrong?
Or does this come with experience?

Go for experience. Prejudging how everything should turn out or be is what hinders the progress.

As it gets your reading done faster notice what worked and do it again. It gets easier and faster the more you experience it. You cannot ride a bike by deciding it should be a certain way. You get on try it find your balance and it works. Then the more you ride the faster you can ride.

Alex

Ludo Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your help (I mean all the answers). It gives me another point of view and so I've read again the good parts of the book. (good parts means : the parts that I needed to read again to have another layer of understanding)
I didn't realize but there were still things bloking me while photoreading. That's why I was expecting too much (for a beginner) and why I was waiting for proof. As I have understood what was blocking me I'll be able to improve my photoreading.

Thanks.

Just for information : I bought the book by chance (hazard) while searching for another book (not about reading).
Now in France I've seen it in a magazine (about management) and at TV.
Photoreading appears in France and is developping.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved