Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Hiya,

another thing came into my mind in order to stop the outgoing flow of money: from the time feng shui perspective (level 3) I would also cure any conflict and disaster stars especially if they fall into the area of the front door and/or the master bedroom. And of course activate all abundance stars to enhance the incoming flow of money

All the best for 2011!

Astrid

Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Since my last post things have gotten worse believe it or not.... My home got flooded due to a burst pipe 2 days before christmas, we had to move out for 2 weeks. I have no home insurance because we couldn't afford to pay it. We are working on it ourselves with the help of our family and friends.
I am in court through revenue because my last accountant did not file returns on time.
My business is just dead in the water and I am seriously thinking of walking away at this stage.
I have tried everything through feng shui you name it I have tired it. Nothing is working for me. I try to be as positive and up beat as possible but when you keep getting kicked back down its very hard to keep focused.
What am I not doing to turn all of this around. I am sick to the teeth of it all.
If I was a bad person and didnt care so much I could understand it but not when I am giving my heart and soul.
Ireland as you all know is in a huge mess with the idiots we have had in government. A big shift is on at the moment.
Is it my location and no matter what I do nothing will change where I am at the moment.
I have to get 55,000.00 euro now to get myself back on track. Help me manufest this please. Thank you for reading my stressed rambling post.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Challenging to say the least Arielle.

Other than sending love and energy your way, what does the new year look like in regards to the energy on you front door and master bedroom? Give a call into Learning Strategies and ask for a coach to give some assistance with your situation. There maybe something going on that they can help "re-align" to get things shifting in a more positive direction.

Much Love, Shawn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved