Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Hi Duane

I am working on three Learning Strategies courses at present, Abundance for Life being one of them, Genius Code being another. Both rely on being able to link to the inner mind to develop different aspects that assist in daily living.

But I have real issues connecting, and am never sure if what I feel is intuition or simply my conscious mind planting something such that it might be intuition when in fact it is not, and is a continuation of a current belief or pattern of behaviour.

From your post, you have been able to make the connection and thus hear the answers you need to move forward in your life. What did you do to achieve this? I know that I have many limiting beliefs, but there must be those that exist about which I know nothing. I know I need to deal with these so that I can make progress, but how to discover them is my big issue.

Kind regards to all

Cheryl-Anne

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

One way to gauge if you are connecting to your intuition or just your negative voice. Does the voice speak kindly and gently. The little loud voice we often hear has negative messages, You're stupid, you're doing it wrong, if you don't.... you'll be sorry.

Your intuition will never try to coerce you. It's like a sparkling light trying to trigger your attention on an Easter Egg hunt. It speaks softly, tries to give you an idea. If the idea excites you look closely at it and watch out for the loud little voice talking it down.

AlexK

Well, I had a friend that moved to Canada several years ago. He loved horror movies, so he knew when his internal voice spoke to him in somewhat spooky way, he had to listen to it. In fact, listening to that voice he quit his job he didn't like, joined a company that made car tuning here, and went to work there with almost no salary. After he gained some experience, he got paid more, then met a girl here and left to live in Canada, and as far as I know, he works also in car tuning somewhere in Montreal now, and enjoys every minute of his life.

What I want to say is that you have to be comfortable with that internal voice of intuition, and everything will be OK then!

Limiting beliefs, wow!
Well a limiting belief is everything that you accept and take for granted. The human being is full of limiting beliefs from Christianity, Islam and whatever religion you can think of. However, in order to erase limiting beliefs you have to question them look for their respective emptiness and begin to forge a new set of beliefs that will replace the one that existed, if needed. Religion is the major forger and creator of limiting beliefs. It you take for example, the seven deadly sins, they are limiting beliefs. You cannot love beauty, you cannot eat well, you cannot have desire, etc, etc, etc. If you violate them you go straight to hell. Also, you take the writings of Augustine of Hippo which became the church canonical laws and tenements try to find logic and reason within them and you will end up empty handed. To discard all those limiting beliefs takes a while, specially if you do not analyze them and voluntarily discard them.

I am no here to create a discussion about the validity of religion, that is left to you reader as a personal discussion with yourself.

As long as people function in an automatic mode, limiting beliefs will surface here and there at the least expected moment and place. When they surface, they have to be dealt with brutal honesty and analyze them dispassionately.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved