Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,
English is not my mother tongue. It is much easier for me to understand the text if I have a chance to read it before (or simultaneously). I would like to buy Jeddah Mali teachings, but I'm not sure if I can understand it only by listening. Are there transcripts to meditations?
regards

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Brbsdev!

Yes, we do have transcripts available for all three of Jeddah's CD programs. Once you have purchased the course, just call our toll free number and we will be able to forward them to you.

All the best to you!
Wendy

OP Offline

Hi, Wendy,

Thanks for your answer.
I also would like to know about MP3's.
I would prefer this option because of shipping costs outside the USA. But, of course, I wouldn't like to lose the quality of recordings.
And would it be possible to ask for the transcripts by mail?
Regards

Barbsdev

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Barbsdev!

Yes, Jeddah's courses are available as an MP3 file. They are the same price as the CD sets, but you don't incur shipping charges.

We prefer to email pdfs, but if you need a paper copy, I'm sure we could print them up for you. There would be a minimal charge for printing them, as well as a shipping charge.

Hope all is going well in your world!
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved