Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I am new to Feng Shui, but I am really enjoying listening to the CD's. I have a bedroom with a fireplace in it (direction seems ok), but it pokes out from the main wall about 30cm. One of the corners cuts across my bed (which is in one of my personal best directions). I am pregnant and was wondering how to cure this corner in the bedroom. I know I cannot put plants in the bedroom and I can't hang fabric there. Any other ideas how to cure this poison arrow ?

thanks

I will be interested to learn how to do this also. The best I can place my bed without being under a window is in the corner. This puts the corners of a dresser and 2 bedside tables aiming at my bed. I also skipped ahead to Level 3 and discovered a Disaster Star in my bedroom. Yikes. Someone help!

OP Offline

Hey Callie

I hope someone out there has some suggestions for us.... I am beginning to get a sore back and now was diagnosed with gestational diabetes... I am wondering if the corner of that wall is the main reason....

Hello,

maybe a room divider/screen/paravent could help. You can put it away during the day and place it between you and the "poison arrows" at night.

Merry Christmas!

Astrid

OP Offline

Thats a great ideas Astrid... I will try that

Merry Christmas, thank you !

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

ALoha,

That's a good idea Astrid. Of course, they could place a statue, plastic/silk plant, etc. at the edge of the fire place (as long as it's safe and works with the room). The no plants in the bedroom is just for real plants.

Having a bed with a window above the headboard is just an issue if you don't close the blinds/drapes at night. It sounds like doing so, and having a headboard will give you plenty of support and keep you out of placing the bed in a corner.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Thanks Shawn

I may give the entire room more thought.... thanks heaps for all that.

Happy New Year
Lena

Oh dear... I honestly do not know what everybody is talking about, but hope to learn more soon so that I can make some intelligent contribution here.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved