Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77421 01/15/11 08:55 PM
OP Offline

Hi,

It would help me if anyone who wants to would share their experience of the ES course.

From what I have completed so far, this course really resonates with me. I would like to tell you what the reality is for me with respect to what i have experienced with this course. Everything that I have mentioned below pretty much highlights my significant experiences. I welcome and appreciate thoughts/feedback/sharing.

For me, I have listened to course 1 (and have completed the exercises) about 6 times over a period of couple of years, and I havent made habits out of the daily rituals. I want to, but i havent. Where the rubber hits the road I am stumbling.

I believe that this course has had an effect on me. An example would be when Jack says something like 'and as you go through your day, each time you change from one activity to another, take a moment to intend the experience you want to have, the feelings you want to feel'. While i havent made a habit of doing that either, i do it when i think bout it, and i think this one strategy alone is very powerful for me.

I really like the subject matter relating to 'letting go'. I have the Sedona method course, and have the dvd which discusses/demonstrates tripple welcoming (another form of letting go). I still dont have the ability to completely let go of feelings when i want to. If i am feeling something that i would prefer not to in that moment (an example could be nervous about a meeting), i find i still have that feeling after welcoming and releasing. Has anyone had success in this area? Are you able to release and experience more empowering/desirable feelings?

I am finding i have areas of resistances. One example would be when Jack talks about taking an action with respect to personal relationships. I can tell i have work to do there, because if i were to be honest, after having some not so great relationships, i think im in relationship hiding and avoidance. i have been for some time and this course is helping me identify that. Is this too much info?

If its not too much, i will share a little more even though I feel the resistances emerging now. One interesting thing that happened for me that relates to relationships and affirmations, is that I wrote an affirmation regarding attracting my ideal woman. I dont remember the exact words, it may have been something like 'I am in a permanent and loving relationship with my ideal woman'. I always remember Jacks advice about holding intention lightly. I believe there is real benefit in that, and i thought my affirmation wasnt half bad actually. What I experienced was that after a month or so, It actually appeared that I was suddenly attracting 'ideal' women into my life. What the interesting part for me is that for genuine reasons, i didnt think that they were 'ideal' though i would call them amazing and wonderful woman. An example is that one was about 18 years older than me which would prohibit any possible discussion of family. What i discovered though is two things. She could actually be 'ideal' at this time because I am still gun-shy about forming relationships. Long story short I realised what I say and intend is important, and the universe can support me in ways I may never understand. I have since changed my affirmation.

If ok with you, I would like to share a different affirmation with you. Its new and i remember it throughout my day:
'I finally got ya, Im living with great posture'
Please feel free to let me know yours if you want to share.

Doe anyone else believe that this course would be easier with two people, and that it is difficult to find someone/a friend who you could approach who would support you as opposed to someone who wouldnt understand? Im glad this forum is here even though i have no idea who Im talking too. Modern technology is wonderful.

I have put down my thoughts and questions because it helps me to share, and you might benefit somehow? Please feel free to respond as I am increasing my belief further that the universe is here to support me. That everything that happens is what I need, and that includes what ever your intuition tells you to do or say.

Thanks for reading, i know it was long...

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Have you looked at the forum further?

Alex

Breaking up your day into segments is a good way to establish your intention. It's also a good way to stay fully present in the now.

I think you've found out that you need to take some additional time to clearly define what your ideal mate looks, feels and acts like. Saying"ideal" leaves a lot of the details outside of your conscious awareness, so coming up with at least five "markers that describe your ideal mate is a good place to start. More rich, vivid details make the feelings stronger within you and puts the energy into a clearer focus for manifestation.

I think the more you experience the results in your life, you'll learn how to adjust your intentions and affirmations to yield the results you're looking for. Awareness, from meditation, leads to greater clarity and more precise results. You'll be able to see this the more tou work with these exercises as daily habits.

Hello, Intentional One,

I enjoyed reading your post. I have recently received the ESM courses and have been listening to and employing the meditations of course 1 for now. I will delve into the other two courses later on after I feel like I'm understanding and using the ideas of course 1 better.

I believe the post from thaffner is good counsel.

I'm still working on coming up with a good affirmation to work on for myself. Mostly I've been listening to the coaching sessions and the meditations for now. This is all very new to me, but reading other people's posts, like yours, helps me see what is working and what is not working for them.

You've been at this, at least in part, for about a year or so, I take it, so I was wondering if you had done any of the lists and if that had worked out in a positive way for you? I've started a couple of them, but haven't gotten very far, yet. I guess it doesn't matter which process one works on first; there's no specific order for them, so I may work on a goals list before the fix it list...

I'm lucky in that I have a friend who is really into the LOA, and has been for years, that I can talk with about this program. I understand your wanting to find someone to share with. I check in here every now and then, so I'll be watching to see what else you might post. I appreciate your openness about your affirmations. I'll share mine as soon as I have one. Perhaps you can help me some and I don't know if I will be able to be of much help to you, yet, but I can at least encourage you to keep going!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved