Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

This Gabby's wife with an update on why he hasn't been on the forum lately, and a request for healing help.

Gabby hasn't been on the forum for a long time as he was ill with what we thought was arthritis. He kept doing qigong whenever he could, but he got so bad that he couldn't do it anymore. I had to call the ambulance on the morning of April 1. He was on life support for a week. He was diagnosed with a chronic condition called schleroderma.

He is slowly improving but his kidneys are not working and he has to have dialysis three times a week. I don't know how long he will be in the hospital. I am going to see him again tomorrow and when he is out of ICU and into his own room I will be staying down there with him for several days at a time.

It would be great if some of you could send him some qigong healing energy. The doctor was quite impressed with him as he said most people in that condition would not even be able to get out of bed or walk. So I attribute his doing qigong for helping somewhat. He is going to do qigong in his mind while in the hospital as well.

Thanks for any healing help.

Sue (Gabby's wife)

I am adding him to all my healing lists for both prayer and qigong distance healing. May he have a complete healing!

blessings,

Steve
Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

Just to let you all know that Gabby passed away on the evening of July 8 at the hospital.

May he rest in peace and wholeness. May his memory always be for a blessing. And may you and all those in mourning find comfort for your loss.

Here too, as his presence will be missed here as well, albeit in a very different way.

blessings,

Steve

I knew Gabby to be a very dedicated seeker of truth. He was also someone who would give of himself to help other people if they came to him for help. I had many personal coorespondences with Gabby a few years back, stemming from this forum. One bigger project involved helping him plan a solo qigong retreat. I recall he advocated for the inclusion of making music! He was a musician. We sort of negotiated the form that would take, as not to loose overall focus and intention. When I saw Sue's message about Gabby's passing, I subsequently found a woodpecker feather on my front step. It was a matching bookend to one I keep by some special rocks on my altar. The feather carried a nice message similar to what Master Lin called the sadness of the universe. It is a positive, heart opening realization of being and the experience of being. I haven't had any contact with Gladwin for a year or so, but still feel a connection, and this feather is a blessing relative to that.
Gallen

Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Shakurav and Gallen. He enjoyed reading your posts.

Gallen, he was very grateful for all that you had helped him with. He spoke of you often to me, as well as to one of his friends who is interested in energy healing. I remember when he did the solo retreat, he was very dedicated to it.

I talk to him everyday like he is still here with me. I know he is. In meditation I heard him say "When it first happened I thought I was going crazy."

I keep asking why, why did he have to go, he was only 53. We had such high hopes that he was on his way to recovery, his kidneys even started functioning better that day. But then everything went wrong, he was having a hard time breathing. He wasn't expecting to die, we had just talked about how he was getting better and would no longer need dialysis. They thought he had a collapsed lung, then he just quit breathing and was put on a breathing machine and taken to ICU but they couldn't keep his heart going, he wasn't responding to anything they did.

It's such a cruel, unfair world when good people have to suffer and die....

For you, Mrs Gabby,

I hope you have found/received the support you need for recovering from the shock of your husband's death. May Love heal whatever wounds still remain and may you find yourself going forward in your life with confidence and new strength.

Love,

C

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved