Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,

This morning I did it. I dowsed my home for negative & positive vortexes. I found 2 negative ones and 1 positive vortex. I cured the negative vortexes and felt a bit shaky afterwards, a bit strange in my solar plexus. I am a bit surprised how my body reacts to these cures. Before I continue with geopathic stress lines I will take a break to adapt to the new energy level.

What's funny, I had already enhanced the positive vortex with a crystal without knowing it smile Therefore, the overall energy level was +2, now it's way beyond +10.

It was also amazing how clearly the rods showed the ley lines. I was hardly able to get clear answers to yes/no questions, but when I asked for the position of the lines the rods opened and I got a clear answer.

Fascinated and still a bit shaky,

Astrid

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi!

The effects of last week's cures are interesting. After five days I started to feel more balanced and relaxed. As if I had meditated on a regular basis ... And I'm taking things much easier. My husband's still aggressive, though, but he does not spend as much time at home like me. Maybe I will start to see some changes in his behaviour over time (I really hope so!)...

Today I cured two geopathic stress lines. Again I felt the change in my solar plexus but the shift was not as dramatic as with the vortexes. There are some more geophatic stress lines but I don't want to do too much at once. I will do the next one tomorrow morning and then check again.

I have also started to use the rods for determining the energy level of my Feng Shui activations and cures and I like the results. smile

Love,
Astrid

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your kind responses :-) So far, I have only done the vortexes and the geopathic stress lines. This afternoon I found another 3, so I cured a total of 5 geopathic stress lines. I had one negative vortex and two geopathic stress lines in the bedroom. But before doing any personal zones I thought I will check Hartmann, Curry and interference lines and then the personal zones. But I will make sure that I look for my husband's personal zones as well smile

But only covering these two aspects made such an energetic shift, you can really feel that the house is already vibrating at a higher energetic level. By the way, it is 113 years old and I'm quite sure that there are at least some mental energy forms from my ancestors, a feeling of energetic cobwebs along some of the walls, like memories... - I really look forward to release that!

Many greetings from Germany,

Astrid

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

OMG - I found another negative vortex. It's in the dining room corner where my cat loves to sleep. I already cured one in the dining room. During my first dowse for negative vortexe I got the information that there were three negative ones but I only found two of them. Well, as I have run out of violet sticks, I have ordered the refill today. Now I understand energetic source of so many disputes with my husband.

One very positive result of my cures so far: I have started to declutter my home very thoroughly. It's so much easier to let go of posession that I no longer need or that no longer support me. It's easier to get the housework done. And my husband finally started to set up the new wardrobe that he has been procrastinating for several months.

It is interesting to see that the places with the highest level of disorganisation had stress lines and/or cross points.

Love,
Astrid

I'm finding your observations really interesting, Astrid. I don't actually own this course so it's helping me to understand it more. A question: your inclination to declutter has come up after dowsing? I ask because I know you practice feng shui so I was wondering if you have felt a noticeable shift in energy by adding dowsing to your energy practices.

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Rachel,

that's a good question. Due to Feng Shui I had already established a certain level of organisation and the Diamond facets, hexagrams and time feng shui activations have their share in my development and in the energetic level of my home. After dowsing I decided to get rid of all the excess stuff. I just cannot stand anymore to have all these things around me. I have the feeling that I should get rid of stuff and I have been diving into the cupboards, closets, etc. to remove everything I no longer need or love and donate or just throw it away. And it feels so easy now to let go of it. I feel much more lighthearted and all the household routines are much easier to complete. It was an energetic boost, definitely, and it had a very uplifting effect on me (though there's still one uncured negative vortex left). I could really feel the difference instantly.

I used the dowsing rods to check the energetic impact of my Feng Shui activations and I removed some of them - but the fountain and the hexagram over the entrance are pretty good smile

This morning I was quite surprised. I visited someone whose apartment I always liked because it felt so vibrant. But now it seems to me that the energy level of my home is even higher and I can feel the difference the other way round...

Love,
Astrid

Very interesting. Clutter is a constant issue in my life. I have a hard time letting go of stuff even though I don't want it unless I can give it to someone else (high chair anyone?) but there's not much interest in 2nd-hand stuff where I live so it all ends up piled in corners. I know, I ought to just throw it out and trust that the universe will send it somewhere worthy. ;-)
I will check out dowsing when I have got the Feng Shui sorted out. Thanks, as always, for responding, Astrid.

Astrid,
Very interesting thread here.
Thank You for that!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha,

You'll find most Feng Shui masters will recommend space clearing the house (dowsing, hands of Qi, etc.) before physical decuttering, since the energy that is stuck will facilitate more clutter after an initial space clearing.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved