Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,

I'm new, and this is my first post. I recently started using Spring Forest Qigong, and am not sure if specific visualizations or movements will help my situation. I would like some suggestions.

I have an unknown imbalance with my female and male hormones, and they are both high. Tests have ruled out my ovaries, and I'm having more done to rule out my adrenal glands. From what I have been reading though, the problem may be coming from my adrenals. Here are my questions:

1. What should I visualize during my Spring Forest Qigong practice when I'm not sure where exactly the blockage is coming from?

2. I'm a female in her reproductive years, and I would like to find balance without surgery or medications. Are there any Qigong movements that I should focus on?

Thank you,
SummerGirl

Hi Summergirl.

Do the small universe every day if you can. One half hour to one hour.

Also, try the Breast Massage. The breasts are connected to your reproductive organs and this is a great exercise to balance your hormones.

Rub your palms together until warm. Place the center of your palms on each nipple. Move your hands starting inward, down and in a circular motion 36 times then do it the opposite direction 36 times. When you are done, lift up your breasts and hold them up while you take three gentle deep breaths. do this 2-3 times a day, every day.

With all these exercises put a smile on your face and focus on your heart for the breast massage.

Remedios

^ Small Universe.

This will open the two main channels. The "big spots" for hormones for sexual energy are: the botton of torso, tailbone, lower spine, kidneys as well as the pituitary and pineal glands (third eye) and even the throat (thyroid gland which emits enzymes and other hormones). Doing the Small Universe will aid in opening, balancing (and keeping open and balanced) these as well as all of the energies in the human body.

Also, lean over slightly and make a light closed fist and tap the tailbone with it for several minutes each morning and night. This will help get the yang energy at the base of the spine flowing.

~Z

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved