Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7798 03/28/05 03:25 AM
OP Offline

Hi,
I have been using my new paraliminals for about a week now.I tried prosperity 2 times, anxiety free 2 times and belief and new option generator 2 times all using the same goal with no results i can feel.These are the only ones I have tried.(I did listen to the 10 minute supercharge but got interupted right before it finshed and did'nt get any results with it either).My fear is still there and im still not taking action on my goal.I use the paraliminals while seated in my recliner or laying on the couch and make sure to wait at least 20 minutes before listening to the b sides. .Do I have to be persistant with these paraliminals and keep using them to see results or are the results supposed be immediate? Nothing else I have ever tried in self help has ever worked for me either and im afraid nothing will.I tried eft,bsff,the sedona method book, the timeline process and more.I really thought I would experience some noticable results from the paraliminals by now. Any suggestions?

#7799 03/28/05 05:31 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

You really need to use Anxiety Free for a week then. Stick with that one Paraliminal.

Remember if a fear took a lifetime to master you it can take more than a week and two listening.

Also be careful of digging up the seed you planted because of constant checking if anything is happening yet.

Do the Paraliminal, get on with your day. If you notice an anxiety or problem, make a note what type and consider using a Paraliminal to work with that problem. Keep using Anxiety Free.

I have a friend who was facing exams and suddenly noticed that he was feeling a little anxious about the tests the week before. I said. "use the Anxiety Free Paraliminal." When he asked how long and I told him for the week, he wondered if that wasn't overkill. I said, "have you ever known your anxiety to be weaker as you get closer to a test?" I pointed out, chances are that everyday between now and the test something in your thoughts will trigger anxiety since the test is his primary concern at this time.

On the day of the test he reported that he was less anxious than he had ever been before a test. And that's an interesting evaluation. He still could notice some level of anxiety if he went looking for it.

Sometimes we correct a problem only to bring it back because we tear apart our good work by searching if we have really fixed it.

After working with the Paraliminal Anxiety Free you may need to use Get Around To It. Especially if you are re - creating the fear just before taking action.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited March 27, 2005).]

#7800 03/29/05 06:41 AM
OP Offline

Do I need to lisetn to both sides of anxiety free for week?

#7801 03/28/05 07:18 PM

nickysduck,

i used to have a lot of trouble getting into the "hypnagogic" state when listening to paraliminal tapes and thought for a while that i couldn't be hypnotised or was resistant to the technology.
(yes i know that the tapes are designed to work even if you stay fully conscious the whole time, but i always felt better results when i would blank out for part of the session.)

so i found the best way to work with this, was to listen to one of the paraliminals right after i got home from work, as i am usually tired both mentally and physically at that point. and for a while, it was only at that specific time that i would drop "into state" during my listening session, and thereby get maximum results. any other time of day or night, it just wouldn't work and i would be frustrated.

also everyone has different natural cycles of rest and wakefulness throughout the day --perhaps try varying your listening time to discover when is most effective for you.

you could also try kava kava, i have found that to be effective in many cases for helping to induce a trance-state while listening to consciousness-altering technologies.

#7802 03/29/05 03:39 AM

Since you know the fears and what you want to deal with just stick with side A. Come to side B when you have an upcoming event.

In otherwords listen to side A with plain Overcoming fear,stem the negative imagination about doing the Business program in mind. Then when you set yourself up for Action on a certain day. Listen to Anxiety Free part B in the days before the meeting, making the call going out to the presentation [whatever].

Part A is concerned with just getting over anxiety and B is for when you know "you need to perform'.

Alex

Side A for the board overcoming the fear of taking action. Side B for the times when you have an appointment to do actually do something that you are afraid od. Side A should be able to help you to get to the point were you make the appointment.

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited March 29, 2005).]

#7803 03/29/05 07:30 AM
OP Offline

Thanks.

#7804 03/29/05 07:44 AM
OP Offline

Garicks,
Are you saying it's better to listen to the paraliminals when im tird or able to go to sleep? Is it best to listen to the cds on the sleep learning tracks? I tended to doze off at times while listening in the beginning and find that if i listen after my holosync session i do fall asleep.Is this better?

#7805 03/29/05 03:29 PM

I don't know what is better for you, you have to evaluate the results and determine that for yourself.

Personally, I have found that I get more benefit from the paraliminals when I go into the hypnogagic state for a while during the session -- the suggestions seems to "take" better and i notice a larger immediate difference in my behavior and thinking.
And in the past, that has happened more easily when I was fatigued at the beginning, there was just less of my mind running around in circles.

That is just me. Some people may prefer to remain conscious during the session; after all, there is also an active component to each paraliminal.

Maybe it would help to try writing down one benefit you have felt from your listening session -- even if you can't think of anything, make something up. Seriously.
Make up a benefit that you COULD have received, or that you would like to see next time.

Than listen again the next day, and try to notice something again. Eventually, you will notice a benefit that is "really there".

Perhaps you just need to refine your powers of observation a little, your sensitivity to changes that are happening, that you may not be aware of.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved