Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78021 04/21/11 12:58 PM
Soh Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, I just start using those sessions yesterday. I feels more relax after listening but not sure if my energy gateways is opening... I am confuse about how to use those sessions correctly and have some questions...

Should I visualize those lights and say out affirmation along the session or I just relax and sink into the sessions without doing anything? Deirdre mentioned that she do all the work for us, that I don't need to do anything, does that mean I don't have to visualize and affirming, and those energy gateways while slowly open itself just by listening everyday?

Am I doing correctly if I am playing with those visualization?

Do I have to know all the colors of those crystals for those sessions to work?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Soh!

I think your idea about “playing with” the visualizations is perfect. As Deirdre very effectively tells us what we should be visualizing, and the colors we are working with, just follow her instructions. Don't concern yourself with getting it "right" or remembering what she said from a prior listening.

As you continue to work with her meditations, you will find that you more and more easily slip into a very deep state in which the energy shifts will be palpable.

Keep up the great work!
Wendy

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

And try this...when Deirdre says something, notice it in your experience. Look for it. As you see it, allow it to come in stronger and with more power. You can nudge it along, you can amplify it, but see what happens when you simply allow it. Pete

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved