Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi. I am using the paraliminal accelerator to achieve the goal of being a 'top academic'. My question is: how do you articulate this primary goal every time you use the daily paraliminal for the different issues as specified in the accelerator wheels? For instance, would you say the goal out loud three times after listening to the coaching session before using the specific daily paraliminal? I know that each daily paraliminal is intended to affect one component of the overall goal but i sometimes find it hard to link the specific task with the overall target. Hope you can help.
Shane

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Just remember your ultimate goal as you prepare to listen each day. The coaching will help you hone into what aspect you can focus on in relation to your goal. I recommend that you have your goal written down so you can refer to it. You can add more clarity to it as you go along that way.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved