Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78482 08/12/11 07:13 AM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,

in my son's bedroom there is a negative vortex. I cured it last week and two days ago I felt a change. I have just checked and the vortex has moved by 15 cm. It's not the first time I have experienced this.

My son's very sensitive and the vortex is right below his bed. So whenever the vortex moves he has nightmares and wets his bed.

I positioned his bed there according to feng shui principles. If I move the bed he will no longer sleep in his power position. And the toilet is on the other side of the wall.

Any suggestions? I heard Marie say in a teleconference that it is necessary to recheck the cures every month due to the energetic shift that's going on until the end of 2012.
For now I will recheck the position of this vortex every day just to make sure that my son's sleep is undisturbed.

There's also a negative vortex in my daughter's bedroom but not below her bed. I will check it out later and reposition the cures as well, if needs be.

If you have any suggestions, please share smile

Love,
Astrid

astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alan,

it was a teleconference on dowsing that Marie announced on Facebook, I think it was called Quantum dowsing....

Love,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved