Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I don't own Diamond Feng Shu yet, as its quite expensive and I just don't have that kind of cash outlay at present, but one of the courses I was looking at was the Diamond Quantum Colours. I was quite impressed and thought that might be a good introduction (alongside the Hexagrams program) but then saw this remark on the main course and wondered if this is something I'd learn on the Colours program or whether I would need to purchase the main program to learn it. (I.e. the full statement on the web is:

A personal color to wear that makes you more desirable to any potential romantic partner.

Does that mean we all have a different colour or is it simply one colour suits everyone. I have so many of the paraliminals already and was wanting to start out with the dowsing program a little while ago but got the offer email sent to me whilst I was away from home and by the time I came back it had expired (darned) but figured that maybe the two smaller programs might be good tasters to Marie's teaching style etc.

I don't have the diamond quantum colours program so can't tell you what's in it.

I do know that in Diamond Feng Shui we all have a personal energy number (between 1 and 9) and a fortune element that is dependant on our year of birth. That number and element determines our four best directions, our fortune colours, enhancing colours,shapes and fabrics.

For example - my personal energy number is 6 - my four best directions are: west - success, north-east - health, south-west -relationships, and north-west - spiritual growth. My fortune element is metal, my fortune colours are white, silver, gold, copper, grey and my enhancing colours are earth tones: yellow, orange, rose, brown, beige. The shapes that best suit my fortune element are round and oval, and the fabric is metal jewellry.

There is a lot of other information contained in the Diamond Feng Shui manual related to colours for each of the nine directions etc.
Cheers

Hi, I have both the Diamond Feng Shui course and the Diamond Quantum Colors course. From my experience with both courses, you will need to get the Diamond Feng Shui course first so that what you learn in the Quantum Color course makes since. I think if I had the Diamond Quantum Color course first I wouldn't have understood it at all. It all made since because I had studied the basics of level 1 Diamond Feng Shui plus Level 2 and Level 3. So by the time I got to The Diamond Quantum Color course it all fell into place. It would be like putting the roof of the house on first before you built the stable foundation. And foundation is the key to learning.
Best wishes for the future

OP Offline

Thank you Arielle, thats perfect and makes a lot of sense. I think that the ways its marketed on the website is that its a stand alone course that people can benefit from, but from what you say, its not in itself a course but an add on to the existing courses.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved