Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi everyone! I just started to learn Spring Forest Qigong at home using level 1 and level 2 books. I have practiced sword fingers on my son and as well on my husband. It is amazing how well it worked on my son. He had a headache and a slightly chronic muscular pain and in just few minutes, the headache has gone and the pain has been released. I helped him with a cough, as well...after my sword fingers the cough has gone.
I also tried with my husband practicing small universe and sword fingers technics for about 2 weeks. He got viruses 2 months ago and after then he got a ticklish throat and cough. He did a lot of tests but nothing seems to be wrong with him. After my first SPQ on him, he was better few days but then he started again with very annoying cough and throat tickle. There are days when I am so happy and feel like he is on his way of healing and then again he starts to cough so bad that I think he'll vomit. Can anyone help me with more ideas about how can I apply SPQ on him. He is too skeptic to do some exercises by himself.

Last edited by lifenlight; 09/19/11 04:21 AM.

Hey lifenlight,

You're doing great. Here's a few pointers that will assist you further... Find the lung point 6 with your fingers by tracing the center of your wrist and going down your forearm about 5 inches or so, then go outwards to the outside of your arm about and inch or so. With your fingers, it'll feel slightly tense (the energy flows through the tendons on the right side of this point) and have a subtle 'Yang' feels to it.

This is a "qi exhaust" point and if the lungs have too much excess energy this point may become slightly blocked. When healing this point, open it by massaging with the sword in a circular fashion (clockwise if you like) You'll probably feel the tendons vibrating in your other hand while you do this.

Do what feels right until the point opens. This point, like mentioned in Level2, helps with coughing.

Another point worth mentioning is Colon Point 5, which is deep in the web of the hand (between the forefinger and the thumb), you'll know this point if you pinch the flesh and it feels uncomfortable without much pressure to it. It has a subtle feeling of Yin to it.

If you massage this point with the sword fingers and thumb (carefully pinch it with the sword fingers and thumb and massage) it'll help headaches (as well as diarrhea). Massage it until the point opens and feels relaxed.

Massaging is a good way to open stagnant energy.
You can do a Qi massage, where you don't actually touch the person, if you like... in fact this more often than not, is better because the mind has to focus on massaging with the energy, rather than physical touch--which helps the energy sink and circulate better.

As for viruses themselves, let's take a moment and analyze what a virus actually is. A virus as we know from science class is a stand of protein molecules that will take over cells in order to replicate. Viruses like acidic blood levels, but cannot live in an alkaline enriched environment. Excersise and practices like QiGong keep your blood more alkaline (you process oxygen better)

On the energy level, QiGong keeps your own energy signature/bio-electric field (or aura) pure of other peoples' as well as parasitic energy patterns. On the energy level, viruses are also more like 'programs' of an energy signature that -use- people's bio-electric fields (aura) to get around and spread.

Combining Yin and Yang together we can see that the Yang, physical side (the atoms and protein molecules of the virus) and the Yin, etheric or energy side (the energy flowing in a pattern the holds the atoms together by using quantum signature, or aura) Since a virus is actually more like a program in the etheric sense, we can actually dissolve them by using our Yin Qi (such as sword fingers) much easier than most realize.

I once had a strange wart-like thing between the web of my fingers on my right hand. I could 'pick it off' and it wouldn't hurt but it would always come back. One time I used sword fingers for 5 minutes ensuring that I would 'breaks the energy bond that held the virus together and it never returned.

This method works excellent for colds and flu as well, since we're not dealing with the level of form, but rather the energy level on which keeps them held together. I theorize that this would even "help treat" the more vicious and "un-curable" viruses out there. After all, it's just energy.

Good luck in your training and God bless,
wink
~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 09/22/11 03:57 AM.
OP Offline

God bless you Zakyrus and thank you so much for your advices! I'll try to do my best with all that you have taught me.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings Lifenlight,

the cupping of arms, side of the body, and torso (especially in the collar bone area) as he shows int he harvesting of Qi exercises in Level one, as well as what he reviews in the Level Two section under Lungs can be very helpful.

You'll find that as you start practicing the healing steps of Level Two, your detection will more and more efficiently lead you location of the blockages to clear.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Thank you so much Shawn!

Hi. My mind wanders off during the active exercise (this varies according to the different movements). Is this something that is likely to diminish the more I practice? Does this mean that the practice is still working when this happens or does it diminish according to the level of self talk that is present during a session? I often feel as if I want to stop doing the exercises when I am in the middle of them and do something else! Any advice would be most welcome.
Thanks, Shane

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved