Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78650 09/24/11 08:42 AM
lyserg Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello!

I have recently started a new job which will include leading seminars and educating people. I look forward to it but I must admit that I am not entirely comfortable with standing in front of a lot of people and holding a seminar just yet.

I know this will come with time, but I am a perfectionist who wants to perform 100% right from the start.

So, what would be a good paraliminal for me to use as a help to feel more comfortable with standing in front of a large group of people and talking?

"Talking To Win" is the one that comes to mind... But other ideas are also welcome!

What do you think? smile

lyserg Offline OP
OP Offline

Noone? smile

Not a paraliminal, however you should look into Toastmasters.

Talk to Win

lyserg Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: RobertHunter
Not a paraliminal, however you should look into Toastmasters.

How do you mean?
What is Toastmasters? smile

A club, great choice toastmasters.org to find one in your area.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Sales Leap, New History Generator, Instantaneous Personal Magnetism Power Thinking. Are some others you might like to consider.

I completely agree with what everyone else has suggested, and add, if you have a particular case of nerves, Anxiety Free. But Talking to Win (side 2) would be my first choice.

Personal Genius is my personal favorite when I want to talk to people. When I listen to Personal Genius, I even find that my voice becomes musical and the rough edges in my speech smoothe out. I feel relaxed, yet alert, highly receptive to cues around me. I find myself dramatically more articulate and precise. I make much fewer mistakes and stay confident even if I do make a mistake. Also, I would highly recommend you combine Personal Genius with Intuition Amplifier because you will dramatically elevate your comfort zone as a result and find yourself performing with confidence and ease in situations that are completely new and unfamiliar.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved