Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RMGMKS Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi There,

I am hoping someone can help and advise what we should do when you have a negative vortex in the bathtub drain of all places. I posted an earlier question regarding the toilet too.

We have tried to find out what the wandering spirits want and there is nothing. I asked if they were attached to something and they said no. I also asked if they were here prior to us moving in. Their answer was no. I have played the classical music softly - it has no effect on them. They are very powerful as they burn us and scratch us. They make the rods give us wrong answers for vortex's and such. I have only been able to get right answers sporadically and I have just finished getting the right ones. They constantly affect the rods.

We found out that we have a negative vortex in our bathroom under our toilet and bathtub. A powerful one at that and I know that is where they are entering in from. We live on the 14th floor of the apartment building. I wanted to ask if by any chance is there anything that we can do to get this resolved? I have made the area around the bathtub positive and gone as far as putting my hand as far as I down the drain to try to make the vortex positive and nothing has worked.

I was thinking that I might be able to do distance dowsing since the building rental office is right beneath our bathroom on the first floor. Is this at all possible?

I am open to any suggestions and I thank you so much for reading this long message.

Thank you in advance for your help and kindness.

Sincerely,

RMGMKS

FOR SURE I WOULD DO THE RELEASE MEDITATION AN THE AUDIO CD OF THE DIAMOND DOWSING COURSE WITH THE HELP OF ANYONE THAT SUPPORTED ME IN THIS WORK OR BY MYSELF IF I HAD TO. THE LAST RESORT, I WOULD MOVE. 14TH FLOOR APARTMENT WOULD BE TOUGH, I THINK, SINCE IT SHOULD BE CURED FROM THE LOWEST LEVEL. YOU WOULD NEED PERMISSION FROM THE BUILDING OWNER TO DO THIS.

I'M CURIOUS WHY NO ONE HAD RESPONDED TO THIS. ALSO A BATHROOM DRAINS BAD ENERGY/ALL ENERGY BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT IT INCLUDES A NEGATIVE VORTEX. I'LL BE WATCHING THIS ONE.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved