Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mrmilk Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings,
I've been using Paraliminal Tapes, and several (most) of the Learning Strategies Courses and other tapes for a few years now. They have seriously helped me turn my life around in such a joyful way. I just ordered Euphoria and Consistent Achievement -- I am so eager to sample the new tapes I'm just beside myself.

I have a new job that is keeping me in the car for at least an hour, sometimes over two hours each way in a very long, sometimes very stressful freeway commute. I'm up around 5:00 and out the door by 6:00, and if I work a little late, I get home just in time to eat a bit and go to sleep. Not only am I missing some of my exercise time, I'm missing some of my daily listening time though I do often listen as I go to sleep at night or during the night if I can't sleep. I wouldn't mind the long commute so much if I could use my car time productively and still be safe. It's a good opportunity for me to work on time management skills.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to tapes that would be ok to listen to in the car that would support my growth with Learning Strategies tapes, Centerpointe's Holosync, Mind-tek, other Brainwave technology, and Belleruth Naparstek Guided Imagery tapes?

Thanks for your input.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Consider listening to other motivational courses. Or the personal Celebration CDs are a good alternative while driving.

Alex

I've done most of the courses you mention...I just started listening to Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill in my car over and over the last 2 months...Let me just say - I wish I would of started this habit 10 years ago. I just read where Bill Harris of Centerpointe has read the book 43 times.

I listen to a shortened version in my car, called, Think and Grow Rich in a Minute...it cuts to all the good stuff.

Last edited by NateDog; 09/12/11 10:30 AM.

I love listening to calm music while driving because it really affects my mood over something. I usually get a lot irritated with those who are not good with their driving strategy so a calm, soothing music would really help.

I am not sure if the same would go for you, but for me, it really works. You just have to find the tracks you are most comfortable with. I go for instrumentals and natural sounds and they really are relaxing.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved