Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79055 01/04/12 09:26 PM
heath Offline OP
OP Offline

I was laid off recently. I've been thinking about starting one of my many business ideas. But I keep putting necessary things off. What are some good paraliminals to be listening to? Any good Learning Strategies programs you'd recommend? I'm not very apt at Photoreading, but I've been thinking about reading lots of books on the subject.

Paraliminalism's an old interest of mine, Heath. I tried a little photoreading, too. Then I moved on to Lie Detection and found exactly what I wanted.

The Paraliminals helped me to really focus on carrying out steps to reach my business and entrepreneurial goals. I had to set the goals first, but ones that I particularly like to listen to are Focus and Concentration and especially, Success Built to Last. Actually, a lot of them can be used to help motivate you to push through resistance and get things moving.

You mention putting things off, so Get Around To It.

I would also recommend Belief (your ideas can succeed, your business can succeed), Self Esteem Supercharger, Personal Genius when sitting down to do business plans.

Photoreading is a great idea. Read books on business, or creativity, or whatever.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved