Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7920 04/13/05 07:30 PM
OP Offline

Does anyone who has used the old Paraliminals gotten the new ones with Holosync? Is there any appreciable difference? I have most of the old kind and am wondering if it would be worth 'upgrading'.

#7921 04/14/05 01:26 PM

No I don't think it's worth upgrading.. The holosync effect state of mind is like the hemi-sync effect.. synchronisations of both hemispheres. Makes you feel freedom, and gets you into a state of enjoying feelings and like most people never experience, a "genius-state" of mind... I just put on an old paraliminal and a hemi-sync session at the same time. Or I use a holosync session togehter with an old paraliminal.. it works just as fine as buying the new paraliminal cd's... Really no difference.. it feels the same for me.

Together with an old paraliminal I would suggest using "Winds over the World" from hemi-sync.. and you get into a really deep trance when listening to it. There is some flute music trance on it too, thats the one I really recommend from hemi-sync to use with an old paraliminal. It works really great. Have got plenty of good results until now. Feel changes happends right away. And they are deep... Holosync also works really great.. Have the proluque, and its great with that.

So I use my 450$ for something else ...

Murof.

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited April 14, 2005).]

#7922 04/14/05 04:19 PM

I did get a few of the new ones, and I do like them overall (and they're easier to get from CD to my iPod than the cassette versions).

The one thing that bothers me a bit is that while I'm listening, I'm nice and relaxed, and then I hear Paul say something like "While you're listening to this tape..." -- and, of course, whether I'm listening to the CD, or on my iPod, it's not a tape - so it kind of pulls me out. This happens a few times on each recording.

I know it may seem silly, and I should probably be able to just ignore it, or substitute "recording" for "tape" in my mind, but so far I've been pulled out every time I hear the word "tape". Also near the end of one where he says something about "long after the tape recorder has been stopped".

My hope is that the more I listen to these recordings, the easier it will be to block out that word... although it seems that the whole point of listening is to not be blocking out what I'm hearing. Well, I'll keep listening and we'll see.

#7923 04/14/05 04:39 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Don't block it, just smile when you notice it happening. It means your mind is following along and every word must have had a significant impact to notice something as mundane as that. When you realise that it won't pull you out that much.

Alex

#7924 04/15/05 05:45 AM

I assume from your answer then, that having a statement within the paraliminal recording that I now to be "not true" is not likely to cause any problems with my ability to accept the rest as true?

Actually, now that I think of it - the last time I listened (last night), I did have a little chuckle at myself when I noticed being pulled out upon hearing "tape", and I think the next time "tape" was used I wasn't pulled out in quite the same way. So, I'll see how I do with a little smile when I hear it next time.

[This message has been edited by SineMacula (edited April 14, 2005).]

#7925 04/14/05 09:07 PM

Does this mean they didn't make new recordings for the CDs, just re-recorded the tapes?

Jodi

#7926 04/14/05 09:09 PM

I have a new prosperity cd, and I haven't heard any holosync tones or such on the Cd at all.

Strange?

Or just very very very quiet?

Redhunter

#7927 04/14/05 10:57 PM

I think I've noticed some new tones (listening very carefully), so I don't really doubt the holosync part. However, it does seem that the voice parts (or at least some of them) are probably just taken from the original master recordings rather than being re-recorded (I can't confirm that's the case across the board - but I'm sure Paul wouldn't have been saying "tape" or "tape player" if he was re-recording specifically for the new CDs).

Since the paraliminals were already good, perhaps they didn't think about rescripting and re-recording them (I probably wouldn't have thought of it - "why fix it if it ain't broke?"). However, I think that once I realized that there was content that was specific to the medium on which it was being delivered, I might have rethought that decision. With technology continuing to change the way media is delivered, less medium specific language is an easy way to make sure the content can make a smooth transition -- so, for example, I wouldn't change the word "tape" to "CD", but rather to "recording" or "session". That way it will survive its next transition (like me ripping them from the CDs to be able to put on my iPod).

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved