Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MB Offline OP
OP Offline

Is there a meditation by Chunyi Lin on unconditional love and healing?
Comment: The best Chunyi Lin meditation on this topic that I've experienced was on the Healing Connection earlier. This should be one of the most healing things one could do. Yet I can't find for purchase any meditation by Chunyi Lin on unconditional love and healing.

Not to my knowledge if Chunyi has a "specific" meditation out there...but wait, let's take a another look at what IS already there.

In "Self-Concentration" we begin the meditation by letting go of our tensions by relaxing the physical body and joining with the emptiness. "You feel your body and the Universe, are merging together." This could be interpreted in many ways, but all in all, it is what it is. You feel your body merge with the Universe.

After this point, and for the remainder of the meditation, it can be implied that your body *IS* the Universe--since there is no separation between your body and the Universe anymore. Not only do you blend for the opening of the channels in your own body, but your intention to open goes outwards as well.

Keeping this in mind while doing your meditation, when you get to the point "Love, forgiveness, and kindness, are coming back to you...." would imply Universal and Unconditional Love for EVERYTHING, since you are still merged with the Universe. How could it not? Think of the energy of that moment, as if you are throwing a stone into a pool. The ripples go outwards and eventually, then will return to where the stone was tossed... When you intend that Love, forgiveness, and kindness return to you, you are in fact also sending that message outwards as well. It seems a little 'backwards' from the metaphor I just described, but everything is One anyways, so what you send out, comes back, what you bring to yourself, you send out.

When you get to the part where it 'gets quiet' and you are happily running around in the 'picture perfect world' in your mind. You can use this to just FEEL the love of the Universe, flowing through you and everything until the end of the meditation.

Anytime, you need a quick "boost" of Unconditional Love, just think back to that moment of your meditation, and recall the feeling of being One with the Universe and "Love, Forgiveness, Kindness are coming back to you..." but simply imagining to recall the energy, you are in fact, aligning with it, and sending it out once again--as if you are symbolically throwing another stone into the Universal pool for all to enjoy the 'ripples'.

With that in mind, we can learn so many new things just by simply going back and looking at level 1, now and then. I've heard that statement from a few other people around here--that they've been studying SFQ for years and still learn something new when level1 is reviewed. After all, what is a sturdy pyramid without a good foundation?

I sincerely hope this helps you in your meditations, wink

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 02/28/12 06:40 AM.

Really enjoy reading your posts, Zakyrus. Thanks, again.

David smile

MB Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, Shakurav (Question: Is that how you like to be addressed?)
Thanks for a new way to look at Self-Concentration, as well as unconditional love and Spring Forest Qigong. I'm getting so much more out of SFQ because of your messages!! I've completed over 50 days of the 100 days.

One more thing on Chunyi's Unconditional Love meditation that I remember. As I recall his one-time unconditional love meditation on the Healing Connection, it was a delightful call to send love to all your organs. It particularly brought a smile from me to send love to one's liver! It was one of the best meditations I've ever done, but I've never heard it again. If anyone has any idea of how I can access this again, I hope you will post your answer.

MB Offline OP
OP Offline

CORRECTION. Fuzzy thinking.

Hi Zakyrus,
Thanks for a new way to look at Self-Concentration as well as unconditional love and SFQ. I'm getting so much more out of SFQ because of your messages. I've completed over 50 of the 100 days of SFQ.
One more thing that I remember about Chunyi's unconditional love meditation on the Healing Connection. It was a delightful call to send love to one's organs. It particularly brought a smile to send love to one's liver. It was one of the best meditations I've ever done, and I only heard it that one time. If anyone can tell me how to access it, I would really appreciate it.

Originally Posted By: MB
CORRECTION. Fuzzy thinking.

Hi Zakyrus,
Thanks for a new way to look at Self-Concentration as well as unconditional love and SFQ. I'm getting so much more out of SFQ because of your messages. I've completed over 50 of the 100 days of SFQ.
One more thing that I remember about Chunyi's unconditional love meditation on the Healing Connection. It was a delightful call to send love to one's organs. It particularly brought a smile to send love to one's liver. It was one of the best meditations I've ever done, and I only heard it that one time. If anyone can tell me how to access it, I would really appreciate it.

Consider what I was saying in my previous post. Because you have done the Healing Connection meditation once, it is with you forever. Recall the wonderful feeling of what it's like to send that energy to your organs, as well as through your very core-essence. Each time you 'recall' something, you are connecting with it. The energy labeled as 'memory' is actually a timeless link between you, and that essence.

Also, each time you remember something, you reinforce that energy connection to your own energy--and become more skillful at being connected with that aspect. If something is wonderful, bring these feelings to your being.

On the 'contrary'...if something upsets you, don't dwell on it, but rather forgive it and release it back to the Universe and then recall something that does makes you feel wonderful. Of course, don't forget to forgive and release it, before you think of something good or wholesome, otherwise you're just trying 'to cover it up' or 'get rid of it.' Don't worry about that of course, but I feel I should mention it in case ego tries to get the best of it.

Also, don't seek to 're-create' old scenarios the exact same way, just gently be aware of the good essence of 'that time' rather than the specifics of it. Otherwise, you're trying to recreate the 'past' and aren't in the 'now'.

In summary, just find your good feelings, and it'll be just like the time you felt wonderful doing the meditation 'that time' --perhaps even better. wink

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 03/01/12 01:24 AM.
MB Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, Zakyrus, for more good stuff. Your message should be very useful.

thanks,Really enjoy reading your posts.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved