Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

We now have a instructor in the UK smile
Hopefully, maybe one day Master Lin might teach a workshop in the UK smile

http://www.springforestqigong.com/level_one_instructors_in_europe.htm#eu

Master Lin is now coming to Holland this November for a brief visit!! He will be doing an evening lecture on Fri 4th Nov and day workshop on Sat 5th in Amsterdam. Details are here: http://www.springforestqigong.nl/index.p...d=2&lang=nl

Hi MickT!

Thank you so much for keeping us informed! I have registered for the event! smile

Thank you!

Astrid

You're very welcome! I only wish I could be there myself. I'm sure it will be a wonderful event - have a great time!. Mick x

Dear All,

Some of you may know that in order for Master Lin to achieve his vision "a healer in every family, a world without pain" he is encouraging the formation of practice groups. I am a level 3 SFQ practitioner and I am setting up a practice group in London. If anyone is interested in finding out more please email me on sf.qigong.uk@gmail.com

Best wishes,
Jonny

Hi Jonny,

that's a wonderful idea. You can also register your group on the springforestqigong website smile

Good on ya'

Astrid

Hi. I just joined the forum, having been a yoga, meditation, transformation of trauma and ecotherapy practitioner for many years. I'm just beginning SFQ online and am loving it - it resonates deeply with me and I feel it is destined to be very important in many lives in the future. I would also love to see Master Lin come to the UK. Is there anyone in or near Scotland who practices or teaches SFQ?

KInd regards - Harmony

Me too - have been inspired by this.
Also as per MickT's comment would be really great to get full list of SFQ members as only found details of place in Stratford on Avon.
Please post us a full list please!
Helen in Somerset

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved