Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

In Seeds of Enlightenment, Meditation 4 - Energy Centers, during the mediation we pulse the energy centers.

I thought the energy centres were supposed to spin!!! So now I am confused and am wondering do the energy centers pulse and not spin or do they pulse and spin at the same time??

During the meditation I am wanting to spin the energy centers instead of pulsing them.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi 4space!

The energy centers are often described as spinning wheels of light. That being said, though, the energy can express in any number of moving permutations. They can generate a pulsing, throbbing pattern or a sense of radiant expansion, almost a sparkling sensation. I notice that my experiences from day to day will vary and I am able to modulate them differently at different times based on what feels right in each instance.

So trust the process and accept whatever they are for you each time you meditate. That's what I love about Jeddah's approach, it is so intensely experiential that you really tune in to the greater meaning on a very personal basis.

Keep up the great work!

Much love,
Wendy

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Marie Diamond mentions in her dowsing home study course that a negative vortex will make the chakras/energy centers spin in an anti-clockwise direction and this is detrimental.

I much prefer to spin my chakras/energy centers in a clockwise direction at all times to create a positive vortex within myself.

Pulsing the chakras/energy centers has never felt right for me.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

You've hit the nail on the head ... do what feels right for you!

Much love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved