Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#79828 06/19/12 04:41 PM
OP Offline

As if I know myself better now after just two days of paraliminals. Can you imagine yourself as the future you sending the attention back to your present self? I am my future me.

Today I got to feel the future me sending attention for the very first time feeling my full consciousness as whole. I was skeptical for only a moment as to what I had lost since yesterday as I previewed my future me ascending as I observed myself climbing with the help and support of persevering.

I noticed the shift of my attitude towards not getting angry, I lost all hope for getting disappointed at my past, and instead I felt full awakened consciousness in the presence as a positive development. I know now how strong I am internally as I've taken into my belief system the personal power and inner strength of who I will become and magnified it to focus constantly on progress. It's constant and never ending improvement. I'm learning how to let go of the past experience of low self-esteem and ignite the personal strength by investing into the future me that is already on the way to my destiny.

I must say that I have instilled a powerful personality, and having the ultimate destiny feeling after just two days of the paraliminals.

Who else is on the journey? How are you?

Learning Strategies Admin

That's what I love about Paraliminal, the benefits are often so instant, if we drop our expectations and just observe the changes and take it from there.

It's not too late to join the Mindfest and experience the Paraliminal it's on to June 24 2012. The previous sessions are still accessible. Sign up here

AlexK

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 06/20/12 08:00 AM.
OP Offline

I've got a goal. I know how scared I was all my life to be more then anyone expects of me. I became the right hand of leaders, associates, teachers, friends, and family. I can not yet imagine the moment in my life where I picked up this casual remark to stay in the corner hiding in the darkness until someone calls me out to do something. I haven't refused to stop believing in this self-fulfilling limitation because I haven't had the appropriate resource to open that channel of awareness. I came across the paraliminals from the PHOTOREADING workshop I've done in 2010. And not until now, has it occurred that The Ultimate You Mindfest, opened the door to this image. I've been sabotaging my life by being a victim of feeling inferior to the world. It's time to take charge of this weakness trait I initially imposed in myself, and take responsibility to changing this behavior forever. I want to fill it up with positive feedback and reinforce powerful images for the future.

My goal is becoming creative and outspoken to the public, so I can triple my income in the next 5 years, and create the dreams I desire to achieve within 10 years.

Sounds good to me smile

AlexK

OP Offline

NOW that I have just completed the Self-Discipline paraliminal from the MINDFEST series, I'm ready to say I can become learning capable of whatever I desire in life. This is a great news when one individual feels that someone in their lives once told them that they are a child of learned helplessness. I find it hard to believe that I had such a hard wired belief, and such a insane thought someone said that stuck in my mind for so long. I am eliminating these feelings instantly with the paraliminals offered by Paul R. Scheele. Thanks to the sequence of audio's that have been recommended I follow guidance for improving my personality long term. I have never really felt such fast results in such a short period of time. I can believe that these are most powerful audio's up to date that I have begun using daily.

I had been advised by Alex to stick to one purpose for this series, as if I had already achieved my goal. That is so true, whenever I focus on what I really want without doubting, I get it any how I can. Anyone that is having trouble with the paraliminals, please keep reminding of your purpose you want to achieve. Best it to resolve one core issue that has been on your subconscious mind for very long and you need to be freed. Usually the first instinct you get it correct. Try it out. Let me know.

I keep my hopes up for your willingness to try.

OP Offline

I am at the purchase site Learning Strategies with a click away from making my order of Ultimate You Library+ Ultimate You Mindfest, as well as the NLP Mindfest 2011. That is nearly $500, in 10 installments. I can do! I hope you're here with me for this investment of a lifetime.

If you ever have any questions just ask. I love the tactile process of choosing a Paraliminal and having a look at the booklet for before I use it to remind myself of the questions. Putting a Paraliminal CD into the CD player and hitting play. And I always feel uplifted afterwards.

Alex

OP Offline

I purchased my Ultimate you Library Paraliminals! and the NLP mindfest 2010. Who else is feeling the desire to grow and development?

My goal: To become the expert in my profession to triple my income.

OP Offline

Ofcourse my goal is perfect for the Prosperity Paraliminal, although I found it very difficult to follow. I wasn't in the state.

I had a dilemma on which purpose is more important, as I have just gone through a breakthrough in my relationship I am going towards finding abundance. I guess that a relationship is more important for me then first creating the wealth I desire. Without a significant partner in my life, its only half fulfilling in the long run.

I have completed the 6 days of the Ultimate Mindfest Series. I know that I have made major progress since the first audio, because I have noticed major improvement at work, emotionally, and physically. It is clear that I have been more relaxed and confident in these areas as I have been talking with others, and noticing that they notice the improvement in me.

I invite you to take the challenge, and write your progress.

OP Offline

I realized that am at Toastmasters Int. org. and there is a nice way to prepare myself with the paraliminals. As advised by Alex K. it can benefit to go through Sales Leap, Personal Magnetism, and you might like to include Anxiety Free if needed. There is a great approach for public speaking.

I was so interested today that I read a blog by Pete Bisonnette on Relationships. This was also advised by Alex K. that if your in search of your perfect soulmate you can follow a specific order paraliminals to get the result.

This truly is the crown jewel.

-New History Generator
-Automatic Pilot
-Anxiety Free
-Self-Esteem Supercharger
-Instantaneous Personal Magnetism
-Prosperity
-Positive Relationships

What I learned where I had flash of awareness is:

Leakages that may even push people away from you.

Notice everyone that comes into your life, because one of them may be your perfect mate. May be a diamond in the rough.

A relationship is not a thing. It is a process of relating that relies on verbal and non verbal communication.

And what I take home everyday before listening to Paraliminals is this by Paul R. Scheele:

"I" the inner mind am infinitely capable of generating a high quality life, if--and this is the big if--you give your inner mind purpose, direction, and freedom.

Two key questions

DO you resolve to do whatever is necessary? YES/NO

Will you give you mind clear direction? YES/no

Take the challenge. I'm here waiting.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved