Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

I started using the Prosperity Paraliminal via the ultimate Mindfest and also purchsed the series.

The first time I used it., I was very concrete in the goal I had at the time (more income). But since then I have run into the dilemma of possibly losing my job. In this situation, I normally would have been freaking out but I feel confident that something positive will come from it; either the company will "move people around" or something better will surface.

Now I am starting to question if I should be specific in my goal of wanting to stay employed with this company or just move on. Your post made me consider "the long run" rather than staying in my comfort zone. Any thoughts?

Learning Strategies Admin

Specific or not, there is always two sides of the coin. If you get too specific, you narrow your view and miss opportunities. If you're lack some details you're like a boat drifting at sea without sail or oars.

I suggest looking at the feeling of prosperity. How do you feel when you have prosperity in your life, what do you appreciate that is already present and how can that be expanded. You might find prosperity is having a great place to live and time to enjoy with your children, not being worried about job. Job is fine taken care of feeling.

Consider to not focusing on amounts of money but what you buy with the money you attract.

You might find you prefer to change companies because the change it is undergoing changes the dynamics. You realise it is possible for one to get a promotion within a company that is letting people go. What if you were one who could be promoted? What if the layoffs mean your next step is up?

As Paul once demonstrated by balancing a chair on the palm of his hand. Life is not static. You don't get it (whatever it is) and you're done. You have to keep moving.

So you might listen to a Paraliminal and afterwards decide, no that's not it after all. I'll think some more about it and look for some ideas. And the next time you listen you adjust your listening purpose.

Alex

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
If you're lack some details you're like a boat drifting at sea without sail or oars.

Alex

I'm quoting here Alex. I know how its in life having to do everything you plan to do ahead of time but miss one thing. The DETAILS.

OP Offline

The flip side of persistence is courage. And any of the paraliminals will tremendously benefit in lasting change. Although in order to progress, I believe that what has worked for me personally, is adjusting my purpose consistently until I feel that I have a good idea of the results I desire in advance.

Thanks to both of you, I appreciate your feedback. I listened to the new options paraliminal today., after reading what you wrote I could see I had conflicts in several areas.

A lot of what is happening now has happened before (I work in technology). It is a changing market and I have to understand my fears of moving on vs my comfort zone. I suspect that the idea of goal setting not-too specific is the perfect remedey.

The new options paraliminal had an immediate effect on me., I felt better and actually got more leads for future jobs today. Its in a different technology, but I know I can learn it...and fast.

So my goal of earning more income may be slowed, but I think it is more important to feel good about myself and change my timeline a bit based on the new developments.

Thanks guys appreciate your feedback!
I

Often when you focus with a clear mind on one goal, the other goals show up as well. Great lesson one can learn from the movie City Slickers.

Alex

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
City Slickers.

Got it!

My goal is to focus on self-discovery towards achieving my destiny.

OP Offline

Hey,

I found my main purpose today. Intuitive intelligence.

I have been at self-discovery for a few years now. I consistently look at materials. Although just recently I discovered my habit in Photoreading every time I feel on fire. I want to share my experiences with others. The Ultimate You mindfest raised my standards. Its amazing how powerful when applied consistently. I have been at work OUTSTANDING> and so have my colleagues because of my energy I share. I will share with my grandfather some stories and key ideas about life this weekend which I never had the courage to do so, because I was lost. I have the personal strength that I was waiting for so long. I am glad to write this remark, that Paul R. Scheele 'You Rock!'

I have experienced englightenment when a friend of mine tried these paraliminals, and that same day he was complimented on his web designing by a multinational company.

I can give all the praise, although I am waiting for someone to join me along and tell me their inspirations. You have plenty to share, I know you do.

Please feel free.

OP Offline

Since applying the Paraliminals....

I've noticed change.

Got an extended 6-month contract at work.
*Positive attitude for having a job.
*Quickly becoming independent at my work.
*Looking forward to grow in my field rapidly.

Made an entrance at Toastmasters International.
*Winning Table Topics as public speaker.
*Speaking with purpose. (Opening, Body, Conclusion)
*Telling creative stories.
*Courage to announce what I desire to do, my intentions commitment done publicly.

Breakthrough in my relationships.
*Easily broke off old limiting relationships, and found new empowering ones.
*Better communication, plus learning 'second language' with family and friends.
*A feeling of personal excellence, just after Getting around to it paraliminal. This was during the Ultimate You Mindfest coaching series that triggered states of confidence.

Enhanced Photoreading Ability
*Personal Power Investment. Just after the superreading and dipping I did Memory Supercharger, and Personal Genius.
*Rapid reading ability, with flow.
*Love the metaphor Superman aerial.

I am thankful for the sequence and order of paraliminal Ultimate You Mindfest, major impact on my well being and future integration.

I cherish people nowadays. I am more competent. I love the work of Paul R. Scheele, he is a role model.

Fantastic for you. Would you care to elaborate how you used Paraliminals and which ones you used? I'm sure others would love to know how you applied them.

Can it get any better than that?
Alex

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved