Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

I believe that the Anxiety Free was my very first paraliminal that I received from a friends library. After listening to it only once, I decided during this paraliminal that my relationship was suffering and I or my partner had to separate. Well, without any doubts I put myself first on the line. I could not take it any longer by letting my relationship suffer because I feared to stop my doubting. I made a decision to leave, ending with a peaceful way that did not require hurt feelings. Nowadays, I am really happy that I had that much resourcefulness in me to get through such a difficult situation. I did not realize the power I had when I listened to the Anxiety free paraliminal until now.

I will follow up on what is happening in my life more often so keep in touch.

Tomorrow I will explain the power after listening to the self-discipline paraliminal. Each one of these has a tremendous power.

OP Offline

My most admired thought about the self-discipline paraliminal is that it unites our purpose with the values we hold strongest in our lives. This first paraliminal was during the ULTIMATE YOU MINDFEST, which inevitably created huge surge of energy to follow through, and determination in setting my goals and taking action on what is most important in daily actions.

My comfort I found with the self-discipline paraliminal is being able to imagine getting things done faster because I have more desire to spend lots more time in a specific purpose. I can project myself 10 years into the future and notice this will pay off in the long run.

My weekend was great while setting goals for life. I couldn't acknowledge any more the power it provides after playing basketball Saturday evening, this moment was legendary. it created emotions to being nice and teach a friend the fundamentals using the painted area for offense-defense. It's really worth the pay off spending more time on what really matters.

This past weekend I woke up early in the morning and first thing went jogging to the basketball court. To no avail players weren't there, but soon I got two guys for a game of 21 and one-on-one. My concentration, easiness, and determination were so essential I lost a few games in the beginning, but later WON all consistently!

I can provide proof from work, my average handling time of each client is more efficient and effective, as my team manager shown me the reports today. Not bad for my third month at the new job. I'm making it easier for myself, which now I have to spend more time on reading books when I'm not with clients. That is scary!!!

OP Offline

I am putting together a project to interview successful people for research. I intend to use the self-discipline paraliminal to enhance the results, applying their strategies immediately. Keep your hope up, I'll bring some good results to share with you.

Learning Strategies Admin

Looking forward to hearing about it.

Alex

OP Offline

I just reviewed this discussion on the Ultimate You Mindfest paraliminals. I could not believe that I was so interested in sharing so much gain in the few weeks since starting the program.

I have noticed the benefit of higher self-esteem with the supercharger. I have more energy for going out and doing things throughout the day.

The self-discipline paraliminal enforced in me deep sensation of doing things at work and at home that provide confidence to pick up tasks that need improvement. I put attention to setting GOALS last week, and handling the phone calls at work to maximize the level of satisfaction customers can get.

I have found myself noticing how much more open I've become because of the positive relationships paraliminal. I can now feel at ease talking to others, and I don't have to stress that I didn't say something stupid. I feel that self-esteem and brillant energy is available at all times, and I am deliberately focusing on tapping that power within me.

I keep getting an intuitive sound in my mind to go for Get around it. I know there is something I need to do, and it can't wait. Although I am on this special program that Paul R. Scheele advised from the Ultimate You Mindfest, and I really want to wire a result.

I imagine that I am the voice that using powerful words to express impactful symbols for creating change that lasts. This is done through public speaking, reading books, and developing my personality qualities that can benefit me in the long run.

Great gains.

Alex

OP Offline

Release limitations
and unresolved emotions

My purpose was to eliminate feelings of abandonment and habit of procrastination.

My goal is feel happier.

On my journey on the three paths I discovered an enlightening perspective on my past. I had been encouraged to think one way for my entire life. That is because I had that limiting belief that my parents were going to do something special in my life. I didn't have the conviction as I do now that this will never change unless I change it. I got onto my first path, farthest to the right which shown me my truth. Lots of hurtful feelings from abandonment and rejection for a better quality of life. Then stepping onto the path farthest to the left I saw my life as if I wished it. I can benefit much more truth to my future with feeling of contentment that my life began on the ideal standard for me to develop. I attended school and got good grades, helping in the community and becoming a role model for my peers. And last, the middle path, unexpected events. I couldn't believe that when I instilled my self-image as if I was already becoming successful in life, that I truly see my dream fulfilling. That is when I accepted my full responsibility for choosing what I desire in my life and holding myself to a higher standard. I came back to my resting place, and felt amazed at the journey I've created in just a few minutes listening to the New History Generator. I wasn't prepared to step onto the super secret path just above the middle path looking over all three paths. Eventually, I had too. It took me an amazing strength to look at this special perception because it is selecting the highest priority events onto the path of my life and living it in my created memories as if it really happened. I know it seems unreal, but it really takes me a long way and eliminates my self from doubts and negative emotions from my past. I came back to the present with a smile and peaceful image of where I wanted to go in life. Letting the water sounds in the audio I was listening, so to speak run from the fourth path above and washing it through my mediating self looking at the three paths down below, until I was totally rocking to the feelings for more, sending a message to my future self forward into the future. I look forward to continue onto session B.

No doubts as this journey was unique. It was much more exciting in my imagination than I could describe to you. Although, I know how powerful the subconscious is so I have only gratitude that I have opened a window of possibilities for myself.

OP Offline

Open the flow of abundance
in your life

I really enjoy the dollar bill in the Prosperity paraliminal. I took a journey deep within my mind to find the true image of my well being. I stepped into the triangle above the pyramid that was shinning like a diamond. As I descended downward I realized that whatever I was suppose to have in life, a relationship with my soul mate is just over the horizon. I can now truly attain my goal in less time.

What I identified as my limitations was my past relationship as this ex was really hurting me by not allowing me to fully express myself. I was held back by the criticism and harsh judgement that I was wrong. In order for things to turn around in life, I had to think what was the issue that made it the problem. I had heard my ex say that she is not my mother multiple times. Always making me feel awkward. Although in the paraliminal I saw it is okay to be someone for your partner in life, as long as they can express themselves and release their emotional baggage in a constructive way. Not limiting them. I was very happy to notice that I opened up the window to my new identify without the limitations that were instilled in my previous relationship. I can confidently use my internal radiance to attract my soul mate. As long as I'm willing and believing in myself that there are possibilities for me.

OP Offline

Just a quick insight these paralimianls create a sensation in the brain frequencies, provide a place to relax inwardly, believe that your memories can serve you positively, your imagination is stronger than knowledge alone, you can feel better in just a few minutes. So much more.

OP Offline

new history
generator-b
The Mental Review

I sat on the bank watching the boat float by with my memories of the last 24 hours. I had to do nothing but watch the non-judgemental past day float by on the boat.

Then on the second time that the boat floats I saw my memories as if I could do a bit better by acknowledging my mistakes and learning from them. Isee that I can be depended on when I observe my environment and work on it consistently to master any task that requires competence.

And finally on the third pass down the river, I saw myself congratulating myself for another day of becoming more. The positive mindset I am developing is rewarding.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved