Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

automatic pilot-a
Eliminate negative self-talk and
vaporize self-sabotage

Review: last time I listened before public speaking, I got all the praise and compliments I needed at the end of my speech. It works!

New session:

I feel as if I get the determination I need to fulfill my mission in life. It is the burning desire to succeed in less time, although leaving a legacy for generations. This is the point where I want to make myself become better in everyway. I believe in my ability, and I have will power to go forward. With the Automatic Pilot paraliminal I put on the pedestal a complete whole transformed me, as if I was already successful with my activities. I have a masters diploma, I am the image for Toastmasters club Polska, I have my soulmate for life, I am helping with the eldery. This is a unique experience that I live now in my heart. Knowing that I will have a wake up call every morning to this calling to action. I believe in becoming more in less time when I am congruent with my beliefs, values, actions, and expectations. Then I will truly achieve higher standards and even all that I desire.

Learning Strategies Admin

Thanks for sharing. No doubt you're inspiring others even if they don't say so.

Alex

OP Offline

Todays day!

After the new history generator session A I become aware that I can use my native language skills at work to its full potential, customers are satisfied.

After the prosperity paraliminal I get to notice that I am at work earning income, although I am not through with desire to make a profit for abundance. I know I serving humanity in a greater way even earning an hour wage, but long term I am becoming much more everyday.

I can comfortably go sleep tonight knowing that I can review my day as the new history generator session B can do that for me. I'm confident to learn and progress.

The automatic pilot put me on the track to focus on my future goals consistently even at work being busy. I know that just ahead is a faster way to achieve greater success. I am ready to complete another degree, and get into the field of work I desire long term.

Listening to the automatic pilot session B I got totally involved in my success planner for one year. I am projecting exactly what I need for myself long term, I have my unique planner and a mentorship program handly. I am ready to step to the next level for success with life lessons from the most successful people. This coming August I am on my way to success with these authors.

I felt a major calling to action to listen to the new behavior generator. I still find the lesson in this. Only have to wait for the results to appear as the other paraliminal do all the time.

OP Offline

New Behavior generator session A gave me feelings of commitment towards achieving only the best when I am giving feedback for others to grow. My favorite role model that I have choosen to teach me is Brian Tracy, as I've met him and liked what he said. I feel confident to have his voice guide me towards setting higher standards. I believe with time and effort of constructive feedback on goals I will be just ahead of the game as anyone really wants to have in their lives.

New Behavior generator session B put me in the place of a competent evaluator at the next Toastmasters meeting. As I will present an evaluation for my colleague speech, I will use special and unique methods to praise and give constructive wisdom for future reference on their speech. I had conditioned the image and feeling into me, now it is time for reality.

OP Offline

I had first put on the self-discipline audio last month. Although any significant results just came this evening. I visualized mind mapping plans and information for more efficient use. I discovered that setting the purpose was one of the most useful keys to my self-discovery. I played the audio and went into deep trance, and when I completed my session I just thought about the effects. I wasn't convinced I reached my desire aim. It has been six hours since the session, and I find myself at the exact place that I had set my purpose at in my minds eye. I did understand the importance of tolerance, and organization for mastery. I bascially went to clean my entire cabinet of notes, planners, and materials I've been collecting for the past several years. I never have put so much attention into organizing my life. I had an epiphany when I finished and felt a surge of energy. I noticed a book I haven't used for a while now. I picked it up and peaked inside to read some instructions to remembering memories. As I was reviewing my entire life in the notes I was organizing I realised I can use it as leverage. I saw my past as it really was, not so bad. I made some errors in judgement to get where I am now. After that realization I had a moment of silence to do something with myself. I had downloaded a free mind map software a week ago, so I opened up the window and created branches to my memories. I have never felt as confident and relaxed as right now. I believe that the paraliminals used consistently can benefit long term.

OP Offline

New Behavior Generator this morning gave me a clear picture of who I want to model in my life.

I've received the vibrant energy of my role model Jim Rohn. I pick up the sensation of becoming a great hero for a minority of individuals that desire to become great. I learn essential wisdom through having irresistable confidence in myself and my life. I am convinced that this will be one of my most productive years yet so far. I believe in the capability to prosper in education and in relationships. In a very short period of time I can achieve almost anything if I persist.

The 10-minute supercharger is a great session to wake up and get going to work.

Having a super attitude towards others, making myself feel the positive side effects after listening to the 10-minute supercharger. Beginning my day with a session is exhilarating through my entire day. My strength and stamina are at peak levels. I feel encouraged and vibrant towards my colleagues and family members. It seems as if this is the only paraliminal that really has a long lasting effect on my biochemical reaction towards others. I get the sense that I'll stick to this one session forever.

I enjoy how you're letting us know how you're using the Paraliminals.

Alex

I have been a user of Learning Strategies products for some time now but only felt compelled at this time to comment. Somehow the Ultimate Mindfest slipped me but I was able to catch up on it after. Since I had all of the Paraliminals I just decided to follow the basic instructions and use the paraliminals in the same order. I have the Paraliminal Accelerator but was never really able to focus for any significant length of time. Howevever since starting the Ultimate Mindfest I have been taken aback. I awake at 6 am and use the Paraliminal for that day. Tuesday I used Get Around to It, and said I needed some stuff at work done and also me to stop procrastinating. Well Monday I worked like I was posessed and finished all . Further I took 10 mins and listened to the 10 Minute Supercharger to get a boost at 3 in the afternoon. Yesterday Morning used the Automatic Pilot and decided I wanted the effect of being strong and definite .Not obnoxious but assertive in a nice way as I know this is one of my weaknesses and assumed maybe the reason for my negative self talk. Well today the Secretary came asking something be changed I said nicely the IT folk are the only ones who can do this, he said again that I should and in a voice not loud or angry but with the Boss present said"I told you the IT folk are the only ones who can do this" don't let me have to tell you again. He sheepishly said okay I will take it. About ten minutes after it hit me,do you realize what you ahve done,you have just let him know that you will speak once and that is it. Furthermore I am a much higher grade than he is with 32 yrs of service. The days of being toyed with are over. On withg the Ultimate Mindfest I say.

Last edited by Fitzmar1994; 08/09/12 10:44 PM.

Good for you Fitzmar. What wonderful insights. It demonstrates how much more we benefit when we notice the change.

Alex

OP Offline

I found my own way of doing things in life. I love to become incredibly gifted in my endeavors
in life. I love to show off my attributes and characterisitcs. I have pleasure from deep within
my soul as it radiates outwardly into the universe. I felt the spark of ambition and talent radiate
outwardly during the paraliminal. I was in a room which I feel most comfort because I have
built this model in my mind and I use it to empower myself and those that need it most. I relie
on my strength of becoming most confident in one single area in life. I feel most passionate
about my relationships. I feel as if it completes my circle of life. I was striken by the scene as
a teenager I drew picture of the universe in 3D, and it made me think were I have not traveled
yet in the universe. Soon I discovered that was just a reflection of my mothers expectations,
and so I made a commitment that I would search for emotions and behavioral studies.

I have reached master as I envision my internal system lite up with power and conviction that
I am a special person. I have on the opposite side of not feeling enough being enough. Why?
Because I have references to back this idea up. I live up to my expectations. I give more than
anyone can expect of me. I live to celebrate. I behave under my own code of conduct.

This paraliminal reentered my subconscious and activated the core part that I needed. My need
was to discover more of the truth that comes from within us all. The space I fill up with my
energy. I am a beast and energy dynamo. I am absolutely certain that what I experience
during this paraliminal is like no other. It provided me the strenght to look at what was most
important and use it.

I recommend this Personal Genius paraliminal if you haven't than you MUST.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved