Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RMGMKS Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi There,

I am hoping that someone might have some great advice. We have dowsed our house and have had wandering spirits attacking us continually in the day and night. Even while we are sleeping. We had a total of 28 Vortex's in this apartment alone. Which is crazy! We currently live in an apartment building and we can't move right now because I was laid off from my job. I need to somehow correct this or find another solution so I can bring in some money. We have all 4 levels of the Diamond Feng Shui - we've done it, Diamond Dowsing - implemented all levels of dowsing, Diamond Hexagrams - implemented them, Diamond Quantum colours - implemented them, Diamond Feng Shui Essentials - implemented all those. I thought with all this our place would be way too positive for them to still reside here.

We tried to find out what they wanted and there is nothing. I asked if they were attached to something and they said no. I also asked if they were here prior to us moving in. Their answer was no. I have played the classical music softly - it has no effect on them. They are very powerful as they burn us and scratch us. They make the rods give us wrong answers for vortex's and such. I have only been able to get right answers sporadically and I have just finished getting the right ones. They constantly affect the rods.

We found out that we have a negative vortex in our bathroom under our toilet. A powerful one at that and I truly believe that is where they are entering in from. We live on the 14th floor of the apartment building. I wanted to ask if by any chance is there anything that we can do to get this resolved? I have made the area around the toilet positive and gone as far as putting my hand as far as I down the toilet to try to make the vortex positive and nothing has worked.

I was thinking that I might be able to do distance dowsing since the building rental office is right beneath our bathroom on the first floor. Is this at all possible?

I am open to any suggestions and I thank you so much for reading this super long message.

Thank you in advance for your help and kindness.

Sincerely,

RMGMKS

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

How is the energy and situation with the house now, rmgmks?

Much Love,

Shawn

RMGMKS Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

Our energy was absolutely crazy for a while. I was told that we had over 124 negative vortex's due to the 4 evil energy forms that attack us and kept trying to confuse me with the true readings.

Now that I have the proper 18 negative vortex's cured the energy is much better. Thank you so much for asking.

We lifted the toilet and put the rods right under the wax ring and secured them. It wasn't the easiest thing but it was doable.

We have also burned sandalwood incense and it has raised the energy too, thankfully. I still get attacked but not as much.

Now we are going to smudge our house with a sage stick to make it even harder for the evil entities to be in this house. In fact my neighbour actually saw these entities (so I know I am not imagining these things) and they truly don't like me talking to her because she has so many Hindu priests in her family.
We are trying to get a priest into our house to bless it and do and exorcism on it.

Thank you Shawn for your reply.

Hi

I feel your pain and have had wandering spirits night after night. Some very gentle and some getting a bit argy bargy.
I could not find a reason for them until last week I revisited my dowsing dvds and had an insight to ask for an interference line leading wandering spirits to my house.
I had one which a cured with a rod and haven't had a visitor for over a week ;-) I am hoping I have solved my problem and that suggest that it could be something that you can try.
On the lighter side does a neg vortex under the WC make it flush better? ;-)

all good things

Pete;-)

RMGMKS Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Peter,

Thank you ever so much for this information. We will definitely try that. Hopefully your solution continues to work for you too.

The toilet actually flushes the same.

RMGMKS

Hi,

I don't usually post in these forms since I haven't done the course, but hey, energy is energy.

If you haven't get into a practice like QiGong, Yoga, etc (or even just meditation) it'll definately bring you to a lighter vibration. (though sometimes you're almost needed in the 'dark' realms--think of what would happen to other people had you done nothing and were able to move out? Who knows how long it would go for...? Perhaps you're being there is to purify that location and help bring it to a higher resonance? After all, there is a lesson in nearly every'thing'.

What you've described is something simular to what I've seen previously.

I was meditating in my room and I keep seeing 'black sparks of light' (usually followed me around places, seemingly trying to 'troll thoughts--almost like ego is fishing the mind in order to get a respond or cause a 'distraction' --however, 'distractions' can easily become an object of meditation as well)

Another time I was outside practicing QiGong and for a very brief moment the world went dark and I saw a full-fledged "Grey Alien-form" only it was an all-black silloutte. I personally don't doubt their existance, nor do I fully accept their existance--after all energy is energy and has endless applications)

I figure the figure (pun intended) was more symbolic of an energy-state than anything, rather than an extra-dimensional entity 'bothering me' from some other plane. After all--were it real, it's risking "itself" to 'bother me' and I could just as easily turn it around and 'bother' "it". Rather than worry about such matters, kept on my practice and experiemented.

If I don't practice, things can get strange/abstract. When I do practice, things are also abstract, but lighter, brighter and thinking is much better overall.

~Z

Hi,

I don't usually post in these forms since I haven't done the course, but hey, energy is energy.

If you haven't get into a practice like QiGong, Yoga, etc (or even just meditation) it'll definately bring you to a lighter vibration. (though sometimes you're almost needed in the 'dark' realms--think of what would happen to other people had you done nothing and were able to move out? Who knows how long it would go for...? Perhaps you're being there is to purify that location and help bring it to a higher resonance? After all, there is a lesson in nearly every'thing'.

What you've described is something simular to what I've seen previously.

I was meditating in my room and I keep seeing 'black sparks of light' (usually followed me around places, seemingly trying to 'troll thoughts--almost like ego is fishing the mind in order to get a respond or cause a 'distraction' --however, 'distractions' can easily become an object of meditation as well)

Another time I was outside practicing QiGong and for a very brief moment the world went dark and I saw a full-fledged "Grey Alien-form" only it was an all-black silloutte. I personally don't doubt their existance, nor do I fully accept their existance--after all energy is energy and has endless applications)

I figure the figure (pun intended) was more symbolic of an energy-state than anything, rather than an extra-dimensional entity 'bothering me' from some other plane. After all--were it real, it's risking "itself" to 'bother me' and I could just as easily turn it around and 'bother' "it". Rather than worry about such matters, kept on my practice and experiemented.

If I don't practice, things can get strange/abstract. When I do practice, things are also abstract, but lighter, brighter and thinking is much better overall.

~Z

Originally Posted By: Zakyrus

...Perhaps you're being there is to purify that location and help bring it to a higher resonance? After all, there is a lesson in nearly every'thing'.

I personally don't doubt their existance, nor do I fully accept their existance--after all energy is energy and has endless applications)

~Z

So what's your point Zakyrus. What do these folks need to do to help themselves to tide over the situation?

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved