Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80486 10/04/12 12:47 AM
OP Offline

I am new to Jeddah´s teachings and am enjoying the meditations. Meditation 6 brings up a certain resistance: She tells me, that i can "choose" the circumstances. i believe, that i can choose my attitude towards them, but the circumstances are the play of consciousness. It makes me feel as if i have some control, which i´ve never had (fortunately). May be i have a language problem, because English is not my mother language...? Thanks for clarifying!

Rakshita #80508 10/08/12 02:19 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Rakshita!
What Jeddah is referencing is the relationship between thought and form. Every thought or intention has an energetic frequency that is put out to the energy of the Sea of Awareness. Expansive thoughts will create expansive experiences (circumstances or forms) while contracted ones will do the reverse. So the feedback we get is a clear indicator of what we are putting out there.

What we are gaining as we do the meditations in the Seeds program is a profound understanding of this relationship. The “Trust and Surrender” meditation is probably the most revisited one in the course, because these qualities are such a crucial part of staying aligned with the Sea of Awareness and continuous remembering of our connection to it.

Much love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved