Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80526 10/11/12 01:41 PM
OP Offline

I wear corrective lenses to see distance. I wasn't sure if I should wear them or not, so I started the exercises trying both with and without my glasses in order to see which way would be best. I'm finding that I can do the soft gazing a little easier without my glasses, simply because the world is such a blur without them.

My question is: should I be wearing my glasses so that I learn how to softly gaze with more "normal" vision?

And thank you for developing this course. It is absolutely fascinating!

Learning Strategies Admin

It's a question of convenience. Some lenses won't make the soft gaze all that easy and if it's a simple matter to take the glasses of when you want to practice, then I'd be inclined to take them off. Then in time leave them on.

Alex

OP Offline

This may sound fantastical, but my vision is already improving. When I do the meditations, and especially after the gazing exercises, for a few minutes my vision is very clear when I open my eyes. I am very pleased with this side benefit!

~ Wendy

May sound that way but isn't necessarily untrue. It can happen.

Glad you're enjoying the course.

Alex

Cal Offline

I have heard of people's vision improving when they do Meridian Tapping, believe it! It can happen!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved