Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok. I see. I'll have to ponder what you have written here a bit.
They don't make me to be so self-sufficient that I won't feel my need for God?

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex, to answer some of what you said in your last post, yes, I do realize that there are many forms of meditation. Prayer, daydreaming, considering things in a quiet state of mind are all pretty much the same thing as meditation. I'll have to find the post I read (it was yours, or Paul Sheele's or Pete Bissonette's...I don't remember now) that explains about what the holosync does, as well as the two voices speaking to the different sides of one's brain, what actually happens inside the brain, the different brain waves, etc. And, I agree that the aspects of one's personality, one's character, that one takes the time and effort to improve, are the one's that grow; that the traits one pays the most attention to are the ones that become the larger part of one's being. Hence, "as a man thinketh, so is he".
I find the whole idea fascinating, but I still have reservations about it. I'm still doing my own investigating.

Learning Strategies Admin

I wonder where the reservations come from?

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

I've taken some time to reevaluate the paraliminals and to listen more closely to what they are seeking to help the listener gain. I have inner work to do before actually employing the first two of the UYM series. I can see where they could help me, though.

Also, I've been listening to the Effortless Success Mindfest (although I haven't gotten very far!). I find it very interesting. Jack Canfield is a very interesting person. I appreciate his stories and his meditations. I can see where this series could be very helpful. I haven't had much time this week to devote to listening (hence the reason I haven't gotten very far) but I am anxious to act on the information that has been given.

I didn't get a symbol in the first meditation, but I did in the second one. I guess I will understand the meaning of it eventually. I read your post to someone in the ESM forum and you said that the Genius Code program can help accelerate understanding the meaning of the symbols, but I neither have the time nor the money to invest in all the programs, so I guess I'll have to figure out a different method for understanding. I am hoping there will be more guidance in the other sessions. I'm seriously considering ordering this series.

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

I need to answer your last question about where my reservations towards the paraliminals comes from... I suspect from preconceived ideas stemming from my early training in religion. I have learned many new and wonderful things about God in recent years that build on old ideas, yet open up new realms of understanding. Because of this newfound information, I realize I've only scraped the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, of what there is to know. I just want to be sure I am able to differentiate between the true and the false, because I know they can look very much alike until some small error takes you out into left field, away from the truth.

In Revelation it says that the enemy is going about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour, so I want to be safe in the arms of my loving Savior in all things. I really don't want to do anything that might bring separation between us. That's part of why I scrutinize everything and am somewhat wary.

I remind myself to have faith that God is able to direct me and "lead me into all righteousness", though. He has promised and He cannot lie. So, I am stepping out in faith, looking to Him to guide me.

I'm not certain what the "vision" (dream, whatever it was) that I had of the two dog-like creatures was indicating. Maybe I am wrong that it was about the paraliminals. Maybe it was about something else. Maybe it was indicating my fears about the paraliminals, not about the paraliminals themselves. I'm really not sure. As you can see, I have an awful lot to figure out. I'm trying not to let myself get too bogged down with it all, though. I must remember to have faith that it will all make sense eventually, and just let it ride for the time being.

Has this made sense? I always end up writing these things at the end of the evening when I'm really tired. I hope I haven't said anything that has a glitch in the logic of it.

Koco

Quote:
I didn't get a symbol in the first meditation, but I did in the second one. I guess I will understand the meaning of it eventually. I read your post to someone in the ESM forum and you said that the Genius Code program can help accelerate understanding the meaning of the symbols, but I neither have the time nor the money to invest in all the programs, so I guess I'll have to figure out a different method for understanding. I am hoping there will be more guidance in the other sessions. I'm seriously considering ordering this series.

One way of understanding the symbols of your mind is to start decoding them. If you do the Genius Code Course you'll have many more images to decode. And will build your own meaning.

With the symbol can often start by noticing the feeling it evokes, does it make you feel cautious, excited, curious (that's a bit of a paradox) this is one area where I suggest you think of a word to describe your feeling about it. Then a word what you think of the symbol. And let it go at that. Pay attention to what goes on in life. Do you see the symbol showing up day to day? In what context and how does it make you feel when you see it? If you're still stuck and need a starting point you could have a look at a dream dictionary. Don't take it as the answer in fact I recommend writing your own guesses as to the meaning first and then look at a dream dictionary to see what resonates. If it doesn't resonate, then don't use it. It's your symbol and can have a totally different feeling.

The curious feeling, usually means keep a sense of curiosity there is more to unfold.

I remember when I was decoding my image streams I was frustrated with getting always getting an answer that to me was no answer yet, the times not right to tell you. That's how I interpreted it, and correctly by the way.

I contacted Learning Strategies (was before I started working for them) and told the coach I was so frustrated and I'd throw a tantrum if I knew how. What does it take to get an answer to solve this (at the time very serious challenge I was facing). The coach didn't have a suggestion so she asked Paul Scheele what he suggest.

He said, to throw a tantrum, lie on floor and thrash opposing arms and legs. I had a good belly laugh when I read that, and he suggested backing off on trying to get an answer to that particular problem.

I had the answer the universe wasn't ready yet. And I was impatient. A few weeks later I had an image stream that let me know that the answer was on its way. That I'll be doing something life changing on a certain date. What exactly I'd be doing I didn't know until that day.

So if you don't get the message or meaning of the symbol, be patient. Use the feeling as your guide and prepare accordingly. Use it as your lucky charm /protector if you don't understand it yet and watch out for signs of it day to day. Consider what you were doing and feeling at the time you see it.

Your answer about the Paraliminals, I do understand, To me the fact that there were two dog like creatures fighting each other and that they are similar, both dog like, they would represent two ideas of the same thing, Like left brain verse right brain or consciousness verses non-consciousness. Since you haven't identified one from the other, then I'd say they stand for represent two versions of the same thing, left hand, right hand for example and I don't know if either won. My understanding is neither did because you woke up. Which in itself is significant. To me it could represent the personal battle you have with yourself in regard to your faith. Since they are the same genre (dog like) they were probably both fighting the same thing.

One of them could represent you, and the other could represent yourself. The part parts of you that you don't like about you, fighting against the parts of yourself fighting against yourself. The spiritual self and the and the human self. If that is the case, then the question is how can one get the spiritual self and the human self not to fight each other and instead strive as a team for the same goal?

This would be my interpretation if it were my dream. That doesn't necessarily mean it correct or the same meaning for you. And I'm not offended if you reject it out hand. I offer it as a way to start look at and explore symbols from your mind.

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex, please go back to page 1 and find my post that starts out, "I've had an A-Ha moment"... that's where I realized that the two dog-like creatures weren't fighting each other but were in unison coming towards me. I am still not quite sure what to make of it. If they had indeed been fighting each other, I might see the validity of your interpretation, but since they weren't, I need to find a different one. You are right that I need to find a starting point and explore the symbols from my mind.

Regarding the ESM meditation I did that brought forth a symbol, I don't quite understand the correlation between the symbol and a symbol I saw today at a gas station, but it certainly reminded me of it! Are you familiar with Tesoro service stations? Their symbol is a square diamond shape with rays coming up and out from the base of it. I find that really odd, but I'm open to at least exploring it to see if there's something there I need to know about. It's kind of like a treasure hunt, isn't it?

I realise my interpretation was not exactly your image. I was demonstrating a method of interpretation. And preferred it to be different to your original vision since I didn't want you accepting it as the answer out of hand.

In an image stream I'd be taking the description, the words you used to describe it and look at that.

Square,
Diamond,
Rays,

Since there is more than one way to describe the symbol, Someone else might have focused more on the colour. I found there is significance in the words we use to describe the images, as it's further clue, or the, that's why it's that symbol.

You go further by noticing the words you use and then check what they mean to you, and notice the feelings too.

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok. On the symbol from my meditation, it was like rays coming up out of the trunk. Then when I saw the Tesoro logo, it reminded me of the rays in the meditation (rays coming up out of a box shape). I was very much awed in the meditation, very open to seeing what the rays were coming from. They were coming from a ring, which was either white gold or clear like glass, (I couldn't exactly tell) with a round white diamond stone, which was amazingly brilliant. I didn't think to ask what the meaning of it was at the time, so I will have to go back in and talk to the angel again.

If a person puts their own ideas onto a symbol, or like makes it out to be something they want it to be, it kind of takes away from the legitimacy of it, doesn't it? I did go back but i couldn't seem to get into the meditation deeply, so I kinda made up what I thought it might be, to my liking, but that's not good is it?

I want to get into the meditation again, deeply, and try again. I want it to be legitimate. I got a different symbol today, from two of the meditations. I'll tell more about those in another post. I've really got to hit the hay! I'm really tired.

Your interpretation need only resonate with you. Don't dismiss what you get out of hand, keep your interpretation as this is a possible meaning that's how I understand it. Perhaps seeing it again, then that would be a confirmation that you on the right track.

I don't see the symbol as definitive. It's a symbol in regard to the desire, a guide for direction. Sometimes you don't need to understand it at all as in a message that, hey you're heading in the right direction. It wasn't a locked door, a well or deep hole.

To me anything white bright with rays, to me is a positive, I see it as, hey, there is a light, there is some sort of guidance, and with precious or semi-precious stone, I'm noting I'm getting something of value (to me). I would just relax into the feel of it and not worry so much about getting it right.

I'm not inclined to choose a symbol consciously. I'll make an effort to interpret it. And know too sometimes it's not what the symbol is but the fact that I got one that relates to what I'm working on that I can use as a sign to let me know whether I'm moving toward with ease, or working against the flow and making it difficult for myself.

Alex

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved