Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80846 12/09/12 11:56 AM
OP Offline

hi everyone,
i meditate now daily with seeds of enlightenment, and i am stuck with meditation 4. I have to go repetedly to meditation 1, just to calm down, the accumulative energy after 1 week or so is overwilming. Can i combine seeds meditation with vipassana? ( i dont have much free time).
Help please. ( sorry fore my english)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Fly Birth!

I would recommend visiting the breathing exercises that Jeddah itemizes on pages 18 through 21 of the manual that comes with your course. It sounds as if you are accessing frequencies of energy that you are not used to experiencing, and hence the chaotic reponse to this meditation.

If the breathing exercises don't help to calm that energy, I would continue to move through the course and revisit Meditation Four at a later date. The growth you will experience in the rest of the meditations will probably enable you to revisit Meditation Four later with a very different response.

The next meditation is "Trust and Surrender," and that is exactly what you need to do in this situation. Trust the process, to whatever extent you can, and allow it to unfold naturally. No need for performance anxiety - just go with the flow.

Much Love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved