Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

I've got the Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action, Consistent Achievement, Resiliency, and Natural Brilliance sets on cassette. I've also got Ideal Weight on cassette. I am about halfway through Ideal Mindset. I listen through a light/sound machine while seated on a meditation cushion. I have been doing the requisite reading of the manual and writing out goals and responses.

I have also been listening to one side of "Ideal Weight" each night as I go to sleep.

My goal is to get into the best shape of my life and get down to around 160 lbs. I'd like to run the marathon that is held in Mankato, MN in October of 2013. I want to use my cassette sets along with Ideal Weight in an efficient and systematic manner to achieve this goal.

I have got my exercise and eating in order and have already lost about 50 lbs. in the last 4 months. I want to use the tapes to help keep me on track, minimize setbacks, and heighten my motivation.

I've also got "Genius Code" and the PhotoReading Learning Course on cassette. Not sure how I might use these to help me achieve my goal.

Any thoughts on how I might optimize?

Learning Strategies Admin

Work with them as advised in the course. Don't rush it.

Alex

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

I have gotten to the Belief B coaching tape so far. Going in order through the "Ideal Mindset" set. I am listening to one side of a tape per night. I listen through a light and sound machine as these earlier versions of the paraliminals do not have the holosync binaural beats in the background. I have been sitting in a half-lotus position as I listen.

I have also been cycling through the "ideal weight" and "anxiety free" tapes. One side per night as I go to sleep. I am laying down with the headphones on. I do not use the light and sound machine when I am listening at bedtime.

I am trying to decide whether to move next to "Decisive Action" or to do "Natural Brilliance"

"Decisive Action" seems to be the logical next step but "Natural Brilliance is the set I am most excited about listening to.

Just work your way through each course once. One after the other and repeat for each goal.

Natural Brilliance is one you can do in a week. You can do that along side the Paraliminals.

Alex

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

So I finished Ideal Mindset tonight. I started it on January 1st so it took me a bit over two weeks to get through it. I tried to listen to one side of a tape per day and missed a few days and listened to two sides on a couple of days.

Overall I am not sure what has happened. I didn't really notice any movement toward my goal. My weight has stayed at about 250 give or take a few lbs since before Christmas. My goal is to get to about 160 by October of 2013. A subgoal was to make it to 225 by Feb. 15. It seems clear that is not going to happen. I have stayed diligent with my exercise and with food for the most part though I have found it more difficult recently to stay under my goal of 1600 calories per day, though I am not missing it by a lot most days.

The next obvious set to go through would be Decisive Action. I don't mind that idea but I am most excited about going through Natural Brilliance. Need to decide before tomorrow night which I will start. Will take the same strategy I have been using of listening to one side of a tape per night until finished.

I am also planning to review each of the paraliminals from Ideal Mindset as I go to sleep each night.

Have you started Natural Brilliance yet?

Alex

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

I will start it this evening unless I decide to use "Decisive Action" first.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, I have decided that even though "Decisive Action" seems like the most logical step in the progression I am drawn more to "Natural Brilliance" and will go through that set next.

The overriding goal I will have while working through this will still be to get to 160 lbs down from about 250 by October and to get into the best shape of my life thus far.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm thinking of doing Resiliency after Natural Brilliance.

Interesting, you're intuition guiding you to that? Great course when you feel like you can't get up again or take too long to get on track again, when things don't seem to go according to plan.

Alex

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved