Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81054 01/16/13 08:30 PM
OP Offline

Hello,

I have a question about how far we move up the arms in 7 steps to a new life. When I learned it from a certified teacher, I was told that we are never supposed to lift our arms up higher than our chest, even when we are sending energy to the forehead area. But looking at the video, it seems like Chunyi lifts his arms up to his neck. Do we start with moving our arms up to the dantian level in the beginning and then move up further each time? Or move up to the chest every even when we are starting at the dantian. I'm a little confused, so anyone who knows the answer, thank you so much!
Mimi

I think it's really not that important, do what's comfortable for you, if you feel more comfortable with your instructor's tip, go for it, if you feel more comfortable with doing Chunyi's way, do it. Master Lin said, "There's no right or wrong way to practice SFQ, only good, better, and best". Just enjoy practicing with an open heart and a focused mind.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved