Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Today while I was checking my Feng Shui cures and activations I was cutting out 2 wealth ships and putting them into gold frames. I was also cooking my dinner and had to open the window to let the steam out. When I had finished putting the pictures into their frames I realised there was a young bat flying around my kitchen, I have never seen this before, I tried to guide it back out through the window and actually thought I had done it and closed the window and carried on with my dinner. This evening while I was out taking care of my horses my husband saw it flying around the sitting room and when I came back it was flying around the hall and stairwell I managed to get it to fly out the front door.
What is the meaning of having a bat flying in side my home? I was not afraid of it at all and quite enjoyed trying to help it.

Well I'm not sure what it means with a bat in the house, but I'm told that if its a crow then that a bad omen about a possible death in the house.

Arielle, I think the bat brings a positive message to you and even better, to your husband as well!

The five elements reflect nature and feng shui is about living in harmony with nature. As you are practicing feng shui, you are transforming energy and it sounds like you are making a positive difference. I have a book called Animal Spirit Guides by Steven D. Farmer and it says if a Bat shows up, it means:

"Let go of those habits and attachments that no longer serve you, and welcome the changes that are long overdue . . . It's time to confront and conquer your fears, trusting that doing so will bring about dramatic and beneficial changes . . ."

So have you and your husband been mulling over something recently? Perhaps even the openness to and belief in the power of feng shui may be part of it. I think it's great both of you saw the bat because that reinforces the partnership aspect, in my humble opinion. And, look at your positive reaction to the bat -- outstanding!

All the best....Shirley

Thank you for the Spirit Guide info, Liv! I had read similar info when I had a bat suddenly appear in my bedroom last year.

Arielle, I was awoken in the middle of the night several months ago by a bat trying to escape from my bedroom. It was the night of my birthday and my cat was trying to catch the poor thing. I had no idea what it was until I saw it run out of my room, flapping its wings. It didn't run so much as undulate, so it creeped me out and I yelled!

My son caught the little guy and we let it back outside later that day. It was the strangest birthday greeting I'd ever received! I read it meant I would need to be letting go of people in my life, and I lost my grandparents within a few months of the bat's visit. frown

I still have no clue how it got into my apartment, much less my bedroom!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved