Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Just finished listening to the "Respond" coaching session. Am planning to listen to the "Respond" paraliminal session this evening if my schedule accomodates.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Just listened to the "Respond" paraliminal.

Learning Strategies Admin

It's not necessary to listen to the Paraliminal more than once before going onto the next. It's a nice balance to listen and continue with the course. People get stuck on trying to perfect each step when doing CD courses however in most cases it's necessary to do the next step and allow the previous one to integrate.

It's like the teacher at the front of the class room. If they keep saying the same thing over and over, you start asking so? What's the point. Often the next step helps make sense of the previous point. And what you thought it was that you needed to do wasn't needed.

It applies to all courses. Do the course, don't stay with a lesson or section until you think you perfected it. Perfecting one section is like carving a carrot into a pencil and then later discovering you only needed to peel it for the recipe.

You do what you can, do the best you can and find out how you did once it's done. It's a learning experience.

Alex

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok. I will only listen to each side of a tape once if you think that will suit me better.

I guess I was thinking of the paraliminals in terms of conditioning. That the more I listened the more the ideas on the tape would be imprinted on my mind.

Do you think it is appropriate to listen to the Natural Brilliance Generator before bed while going through the program?

Hoping to get to the "Witness" coaching session this evening.

Last edited by vandons; 01/28/13 11:57 PM.
vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Just listened to the "Witness" coaching session. Will do the paraliminal tomorrow.

Planning to listen to side A of the Natural Brilliance Generator as I go to sleep.

Last edited by vandons; 01/29/13 03:59 AM.

The Generator Paraliminal you can use daily and you can listen to the whole course again. It's actually better if you work through the course and then do it again. That adds the deeper conditioning you're looking for.

Alex

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

I will eventually listen to the whole course again. Next, though, I think I will do "Resiliency". Probably will to Natural Brilliance Generator A one night and then B the next while going through that course.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

My schedule right now:

Finish Natural Brilliance, then do Resiliency, and then the Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action, Consistent Achievement trio in that order. Then start over again....though I do have a couple of non-Learning Strategies tape sets I might try in between.

I've got Dick Sutphen's "Self Mastery: The Zen Way to Attain Peace, Develop Detachment, and Program Success" on tape. That one is going to get some listening time at some point.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

I've just acquired this app to start using to help me lose weight and train for running.

Still winter here. Will be able to start using it hopefully in March.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 01/31/13 07:03 AM.
vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Just listened to the "Witness" paraliminal.

Will listen to side B of the Natural Brilliance Generator while going to sleep.

Resiliency starts tomorrow and I will continue listening to one side of the Natural Brilliance Generator every night as I go to sleep.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved