Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

jl3goat,

Thank you so much. If you can do it, so can I.

I love how you goat me into being the Playful, Confident MAN I can be. The past times I acted that way, I love the results. I commit to my habit of being a Playful, Confident Man. What a great habit because I'm passionately enjoying loving being me.

Yep, I teach the ladies how to treat me. Now, I expect be treated as the great man I'm in the areas I'm because I treat myself that way.

And I attract and date great Ladies.

Thanks!
Richard, the Lionhearted

<<I love how you goat me into being the Playful, Confident MAN I can be. The past times I acted that way, I love the results.>>

Yeah...even when we hit on this accidentally, it just doesn't click that this is the magic bullet because in our affection we WANT to do nice things for women, to buy them things, to be the kind of guy they like. It takes a while for it to sink in, I guess.

There is a guy who has codified this and marketed it as "C/F"--for Cocky and Funny, and articulates clearly what most of us discover through trial and error, if we discover it at all. I think his name is David DeAngelo...Google the name and you should find his website. I think he has a free newsletter.

In fact, I should Google it myself and subscribe to the newsletter! You're never too old to learn new tricks.

OP Offline

Thank you for revamping my old posting. I feel that this discussion has moved from the original purpose of it, ie how to attack a romantic partner using the Paraliminals. It is very hard for me to describe briefly all what has happened between me and her, and why I belong to a category where I am alone, as a unique person.

I have been playful, teasing, etc with her.. and I disappeared from her life for months... but she has not accepted the relationship yet, although I feel she does love. I do not believe in mind games and all the rest, which men do to win over a woman. With divorces running over 40%, it seems obvious to conclude that the traditional ways for men to attract women are not working in creating happy, life-long relationships.

So I feel that meditation, Paraliminals and other personal development techniques will help me evolving to the stage where things I want the most will happen.

<<I have been playful, teasing, etc with her.. and I disappeared from her life for months.>>

But from what you described you ALSO poured the Nice Guy routine on strong and heavy.

<<but she has not accepted the relationship yet, although I feel she does love.>>

Perhaps. I'm not privvy to her thoughts and feelings so couldn't say. Keeping you at arm's length for months at a time doesn't SOUND like a manifestation of love, though. It sounds more like a reluctance to let those feelings even develop. It seems hard to believe that someone who is in love is just going to walk away from that once it's there.

<<I do not believe in mind games and all the rest, which men do to win over a woman.>>

Nor do I. I wasn't describing any mind games. I was describing behavior, none of it deceitful. I don't tolerate games from people, and in return, I don't play them. If you're confident enough about what you have to offer, you don't need to.

<<With divorces running over 40%, it seems obvious to conclude that the traditional ways for men to attract women are not working in creating happy, life-long relationships.>>

Well, that's a different can of worms entirely. The first step there, though, is to elicit romantic attraction, and sustain it, which clearly isn't happening with the current modus operandi.

<<So I feel that meditation, Paraliminals and other personal development techniques will help me evolving to the stage where things I want the most will happen.>>

I haven't listened to any of the Paraliminal CDs...I'm waiting to see if I can get Photoreading to yield results before investing more money in Learning Strategies products.

And if developing natural masculine behavior isn't personal development, I don't know what is....I'll be interested to hear, though, what kind of success you have in this regard with the Paraliminals.

J.

[This message has been edited by jl3goat (edited June 20, 2005).]

Hey j13goat,

Dang! You DON'T collect shrunken heads??

Great post!

(But watch out for the circus shoes joke--she may mash those clown-sized stompers on your instep if it turns out she's sensitive about the size of her feet.)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jl3goat:
I am an extreme--and I mean extreme--introvert. I need a LOT of time alone, to pursue my own interests (reading, drawing, music, gardening, shrunken-head collecting [okay, that last one was a joke]...).

<<Dang! You DON'T collect shrunken heads??>>

Not any more, no. I have a nice ear collection going, though....

If it's a good post, it's because it rings true to people who have observed this counter-intuitive scenario before. Women aren't attracted to wimps, just like men aren't attracted to bulls. Even when we realize this, it seems that when we meet a woman we really like, we become wimps again--which of course takes all the excitement out of us for them. Nice guys are a dime a dozen. Intelligent, cocky, assertive, funny, self-possessed men aren't. When this dawns on you, you immediately have a leg up on everyone else (so to speak...perhaps a poor choice of words given the topic...). Women want to be made to feel excitement, not boredom, even after marriage. Why do you think most divorces are filed by women? It's not because we're a bunch of abusive, drunken louts...it's because we become boring. I learned this the hard way. Women may SAY they want a Sensitive New Age Guy, but when actually confronted with one who expresses romantic interest, their skin crawls. I don't know what the psychology of this is, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were hardwired for it from way, way back...the strongest caveman, after all, was the best protector and provider. Unfortunately, it wasn't until AFTER my wife divorced me that all this started to click, I started paying attention, trying it out. It's magic.

Fortunately, many many guys never get it (keeping the field more open for the rest of us), because in this day and age it IS so counter-intuitive. It requires--and I hate using this cliched phrase, but I think it's appropriate--a paradigm shift, and not just a change in thinking, but a change in behavior. We have been trained to WANT to be wimpy. Where, outside of the military, are we really ever initiated into manhood when we're young?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved