Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Listened to Natural Brilliance Generator Side B last night while going to sleep.

Today will start with Side A of the first tape in the Resiliency series.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Listened to Tape 1 Side A of Resiliency. A change of pace to have someone other than Mr. Paul Scheele do most of the talking.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Listened to Tape 1 Side B tonight. I am finding Resiliency quite interesting.....differes in fundamental style and content than Ideal Mindset and Natural Brilliance.....will be interested to see how the paraliminals function in this one.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Curiosity, an excellent approach to learning experiences.

Alex

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
Curiosity, an excellent approach to learning experiences.

Alex

Curiousity is one of my most significant personal characteristics.

I am liking "Resiliency" so far.....two things....I wish the sessions were a broken up into slightly shorter segments (seems like they are around 35 minutes long - - - it's easier for me to fit in a 20 to 25 minute or so session - - - I would like to get to a paraliminal more quickly but I am definitely enjoying the content the most so far of the LS programs (Ideal Mindset and Natural Brilliance so far) I have gone through.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Plan to listen to Tape 2 Side A tonight.

Will listen to side B of the Natural Brilliance Generator whilst journeying to dreamland.

Last edited by vandons; 01/31/13 11:46 PM.
vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Didn't get to Tape 2 Side A last night. Would like to get through several tape sides over the weekend.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Well the issue I have been working on (ongoing weight loss) has stalled out. I had gone from about 300 lbs down to around 250 and now I seem to have stalled out with the weight staying between about 245 and 250. I am at 6'1". I have upped levels of cardio to go with my MetRx 180 workouts so that I am exercising at least an hour a day. What I am eating is good. I am eating the right things. The problem is that I am hungry and can't seem to reduce the quantities low enough to continue losing weight. Very frustrating.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Have not had time to listen to any of the Resiliency sessions this weekend.

Am thinking of using my going to sleep listening slot to listen to "Ideal Weight" and other weight loss related hypnosis sessions that I own.

vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

Frustration. Had to sit through a nearly two hour lecture this evening leaving me no time to get home and exercise and listen to another "Resiliency" lecture.

Need to get back to it tomorrow night.

My exercise is first priority. Listening to a tape has been second priority over anything else.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved