Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
yubong Offline OP
OP Offline

When i buy the Diamond Edition in early september (last month), i received the Time feng shui manual for January 2012 - February 2013 for monthly guide. Now it's already almost end of October when i venture into the Level 3; so i have four months left to use the manual guide until its expired on february 2013.

How do i get the new yearly cycle for Mac 2013 - April 2014? And how much would it cost me? It is helpful what to expect and buy new stuff and do cluttering if we have the manual in advance.

Thanks for help.

wlc Offline

I have the same problem, I hope you get a reply!

SPAM

Last edited by Shawn_Grim; 02/25/13 05:33 PM. Reason: SPAM

I purchased the Diamond Feng Shui about the same time of the year as you did, and they automatically sent me the flying stars for the following year. Now that it's been a few years since I've purchased the set, I buy the annual flying stars report each year in January. If you get email notifications from Learning Strategies, they will send you an email telling you the Annual Flying Stars report is ready for purchase.
But I'm pretty sure you should have already received the flying stars for 2013, at least if you bought the level of the program that I purchased, and near the end of the calendar year.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We generally receive the final approved copy of the Diamond Time Feng Shui updates for the following year from Marie Diamond early to mid December. Once our graphic artist has set up the new updates, we send out emails advising that they are available.

With the purchase of the Diamond Level of the course, you receive one year of free updates. The link for these free ones is sent via email or by snail mail if no email is available.

Once the free year of updates has been received, those for subsequent years can be purchased. An email is sent which provides the appropriate link for obtaining them.

These emails are generated from our News@LearningStrategies account, so if you did not receive notification, please check your Spam filters!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved