Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello everyone I've been photoreading for years now. Since I was in highschool and I am now 25. That's 2004 to 2013 which 9 years. I get results everytime I photoread. That is all I will say about my skills because Im just a regular person just like everyone else just with an amazing ability thanks to JESUS CHRIST who is GOD because I could honestly not photoread until I came to JESUS and all the things I could not do I can now do.

The point is: I want to share with you some of my theories/beliefs/understandings about photoreading that may or may not help someone get results.

TAKE WHAT RESONATES AND LEAVE THE REST.
THE ONLY TRUTH THAT EXISTS IS THE TRUTH WITHIN YOU EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOMETHING SOMEONE IS TELLING YOU AND JESUS WHO IS GOD IS THE TRUTH.
MINE IS NOT A BETTER WAY JUST ANOTHER WAY.

These are some innate understandings that I have about photoreading. They by no means are the gospel TRUTH and they are simply my opinions. GOD BLESS you if you agree or disagree. I just thought it woudl be nice to have a thread on this subject giving advice since so many people ask for it. I use to ask for advice all the time so proactively given it to you (7 habits of highly effective people steven covey smile ) i thought would be nice.

TIP 1:
I WANT + LOW ATTACHMENT = HIGH RESULTS
Have you ever noticed that when you are practicing at night and you wake up in the morning your good a the thing that you were doing right before you go to bed or your able to do that new skill?

This is the explination that photoreading uses for incubating over night. But do you also notice, to take it a step further, that the more you WANT something to happen the more your mind helps you?

To share experiences when I was training to open my third eye and achieve visualization ability I would always really really really want it to happen and that helped my mind work for me. But I would always be super attached the result during practice and that would always hinder me endlessly.

And so I realized that innately with photoreading and all things that if you want something the WANT gives you power to get it because it commands your mind to subconsciously act but it also gets your mind attached to the outcome.

to WANT with no attachment is to CREATE with no limits.

TIP #2
PHOTOREADING MUST BE APART OF YOUR IDENTITY
One thing I realized from personal experience is that when I got my early photoreading results I would always not really accept them. And later on in LIFE i realized that you donot accept something you can do if you donot believe it is part of your identity you hold about yourself.

Have you ever done something and you didnt believe you could do it and even though you can constantly do it you don't believe you can do it? Examine the idea that its not a part of who you say you are and simply make it a part of who you are.

PHotoreading already says this in the fact that they have you say "I am Photoreading" over and over again as you turn the pages. I find that my eyes twitch and my focus becomes different when I say I am photoreading as opposted to other affirmations. I believe, and this is just a believe with no basis, that it's because it makes my subconscious mind work better.

TIP#3 NEVER SAY YOU CANNOT PHOTOREAD. ALWAYS JUST SAY YOUR A PHOTOREADING BEGINNING
Your subconscious mind believes whatever you say. This is fact to all of us who exist in this world of NLP, psychology, and such.

If you say I dont want the bagel your mind just heres bagal and creates it.

THE SECRET (2006) movie and almost every book on my mind mastery confirms this so we can accept this as FACT.

One thing that I believe hindered me is when I said this one simple stupid statement. Instead, replace it with i am a beginner photoreader.

When you are going somewhere you have to build a bridge. to get to the next floor you must take steps.

The step up to becoming an excellent photoreader is saying i am a beginner. The step down to closing your mind to is saying i cannot do this.

This you all may already know but I wanted to give some tips as I truly believe they are extremely vital to each part of photoreading.

If you say you are a beginning photoreader you put it in your IDENTITY.

If you say I want to PHOTOREAD your mind begins to activate it.

If you say stay disconnected from teh result with LOW EXPECTATIONS then you will CREATE PHOTOREADING without limitation.

I TRULY believe that these are the keys to becoming an excellent photoreader summerized its

WANT WITHOUT ATTACHMENT.

PHOTOREADING AS AN IDENTITY

SAY YOU CAN NOT THAT YOU CANNOT

These are the three keys that are already taught. Photoreading already says this. When I go over the literature it's said by paul scheele and the photoreading teachers all the time. I just thought I would come here and confirm that they are all indeed right.

Have a blessed day everybody. JESUS WHO IS GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 03/29/13 03:45 AM.
OP Offline

HELLO EVERYONE HAVE A BLESS DAY AND WEEKEND FROM JESUS WHO IS GOD
I WANT TO SHARE SOME PHOTOREADING EXPERIENCES WITH EVERYONE.

Now a days when I photoread and I activate what happens is the my mind shows me something and I have no idea why i should learn I then TRUST My mind and learn it anyway and it turns out be exactly what I want.

Or I'm activating a book and every other dip is the EXACT thing I want to know and if it doesnt seem like I should know it it turns out being something I need to know.

When I photoread I imagine a stop sign like in the photoreading book and the natural brilliance book. Over the years i think its a habituated process in my mind and even though i didnt do it that often it seems to be my natural nac to just be able to stop where it needs to be seen.

This is how I get most of my photoread information. Honestly when It comes to phtoreading one of my latest adventures was when I was programming a video game and I realized innately that the only way to TRULY ACHIEVE my purpose was to believe that I already knew enough to do it. It was an epiphany that has stayed with me ever since.

What I have been doing is writing my puprose and my specific book and simply just visualize each purpose and visualize each understanding I obtain and then finally I photoread the book. write now Im photoreading the books C# Primer and xna game studio 4.0: Learn programming now and I photoread the C# primer book everyday to get the effects of learning. Everytime I realize something new about the book I write it down inside the book and every time i go to photoread i visualize all the goals being done. "once i code once i do it forever with memory on how it's done"

i hope there was something someone could get out of my post that could help them.

have a blessed day. JESUS is GOD.

OP Offline

A success story with these two books actually is that I now understand C# code on a more innate level thanks to JESUS helping me photoread.

One outright amazing thing is that I was writing a method for my game MINDBALL played with the neurosky.com headset https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559195_10152698078865296_1024411260_n.jpg (don't know if facebook link is allowed here or will even show for people not my friends but heres the game) and I was figuring out how to write the code to get the ball to bounce off of every wall but then I remembered that all I had to do was solve the problem step by step and not to get to confused see if that worked and keep trying and then I was able to solve the problem relatively easier.

Here's where the photoreading success story comes in. Later on I check the book which is http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-XNA-Game-Studio-4-0/dp/0735651574

and i look at the sample code which is if you dont mind sharing is

if (redIntensity == 255) redCountingUp = false;
if (redIntensity == 0) redCountingUp = true;
if (redCountingUp) redIntensity++; else redIntensity--;

if (greenIntensity == 255) greenCountingUp = false;
if (greenIntensity == 0) greenCountingUp = true;
if (greenCountingUp) greenIntensity++; else greenIntensity--;

if (blueIntensity == 255) blueCountingUp = false;
if (blueIntensity == 0) blueCountingUp = true;
if (blueCountingUp) blueIntensity++; else blueIntensity--;

and then i looked at my code if you dont mind me sharing is

public void BALLMOVEMENT()
{

//THE CONTROL VARIABLES OF THE X AND Y AXES RESPECTABLY

//CONTROLS THE LEFT AND RIGHT MOVEMENT
if (LOVEPOSITION.X == (graphics.GraphicsDevice.Viewport.Width - LOVE.Width))
{
CONTROLPOSITIONX = false;
}
if (LOVEPOSITION.X == 0)
{
CONTROLPOSITIONX = true;
}

if (LOVEPOSITION.Y == graphics.GraphicsDevice.Viewport.Height - LOVE.Height)
{
CONTROLPOSITIONY = false;
}
if (LOVEPOSITION.Y == 0)
{
CONTROLPOSITIONY = true;
}

if (CONTROLPOSITIONX == true)
{
LOVEPOSITION.X = LOVEPOSITION.X + 2;
}
if (CONTROLPOSITIONX == false)
{
LOVEPOSITION.X = LOVEPOSITION.X - 2;
}

//CONTROSL THE UP AND DOWN MOVEMENT

if (CONTROLPOSITIONY == true)
{
LOVEPOSITION.Y += 2;
}
if (CONTROLPOSITIONY == false)
{
LOVEPOSITION.Y -= 2;
}

and what happened was that the same philosophy of using boolean variables to control the movement was being used and that EXACT programming philosophy was being maintained.

BASICALLY IF YOU DONT' READ CODE THAT'S FINE. Just notice that the boolean variables are being used which are basically variables that hold either a TRUE or FALSE value to control a movement on the screen. For the original example its the changing of colors for me its the ball movement.

Things like that are just how photoreading is. The subconscious mind isn't trying to tell you that it's doing stuff like that, its simply trying to solve your problems for you.

Maz Offline

I prefer to keep religion out of PhotoReading - I think we get enough crazy people in the physical world who rant about religion (and they are entitled to do this as long as they do it within their own circle of like-minded people and their own religious forum). I like to come to this forum and read and understand about PR and not religion as these 2 entities are mutually exclusive.

As a neutral and concerned participant/reader/PR knowledge seeker, please could you very, very kindly and respectfully keep religious posts like this out of the forum so as not to deter people who are keen to learn about PR from visiting an extremely interesting site. "jesus is god" is most certainly not a PR tip (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

Last edited by Maz; 03/29/13 09:55 PM.
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Maz
I prefer to keep religion out of PhotoReading - I think we get enough crazy people in the physical world who rant about religion (and they are entitled to do this as long as they do it within their own circle of like-minded people and their own religious forum). I like to come to this forum and read and understand about PR and not religion as these 2 entities are mutually exclusive.

As a neutral and concerned participant/reader/PR knowledge seeker, please could you very, very kindly and respectfully keep religious posts like this out of the forum so as not to deter people who are keen to learn about PR from visiting an extremely interesting site. "jesus is god" is most certainly not a PR tip (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

JESUS IS GOD.
JESUS is the reason anyone can do anything and I could not photoread properly until I came to him. JESUS is GOD is more than a photoreading tip, it's a LIFE tip. JESUS is GOD is the TRUTH in which all other TRUTHS come from and it is from that TRUTH that my TRUTH of

WANT without expectation
HAVE PHOTOREADING in your identity
Always say you can

came from.

All things are just aspects of his DIVINE NATURE. This site has enough advice in it that my post saying GOD can help you photoread will not hurt it.
JESUS IS GOD.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 03/30/13 09:19 AM.

yeah guys , one of you say the universe gets you what you want , the other says jesus is god who is responsible for this and I say that God is God ( as a mouslim ) but we all agree that when you want something you have it , why don't we use the nlp to know the truth , sure there is only one truth.....I think this ends this all:)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved