Day 19, May 29 - Day 32, June 11: Walked for at least 60 minutes every day.
My intention was was to walk for 1 hr every day, but walking for 15 minutes was acceptable (Using MT of MTO approach).
"I have walked for at least 15 minutes a day, at least 24 times in the last 30 days". Whenever I can make this statement, I would consider a habit goal completed.
Today I can make this statement: I have walked for at least 60 minutes a day, every day in the last 31 days.
While I would still be on the watch out for progress at 60 and 90 days, this effectively concludes my current goal. I can truly say that inertia is tilting more towards movement than inaction.
Job done; goal achieved. This is simply awesome. I feel absolutely fantastic!
Tips and insights for anyone interested:
1. I started with the intention of becoming a person who easily and naturally walks every day. So I repeated this affirmation as much as possible (verbally as well as typing on the keyboard): I love walking. I walk every day.
I repeated this thousands of time.
2. While I tried a variety of paraliminals, the one that really worked for me, for this goal, was "Get Around To It - A". I am convinced that there is something absolutely magical about it.
3. At the cost of sounding repetitive, "Get Around To It" IS MAGICAL. Initially, I listened to it during night (looping through either sleep learning or the whole paraliminal). After one of those sessions, the urge to just "get it done" was so intense and high, that I woke up at 3:45 am to go for a walk! In fact, this happened often enough to let me conclude that GATI-A was behind it.
4. I stopped listening to GATI-A after a week or so.
5. I encountered some resistance on after day 18. I mean, I could feel some resistance inside. Listening to GATI-A simply cleared all of it.
6. On the whole, the results of using GATI-A along with very strong intention towards a goal has been absolutely fantastic. The results are mind boggling and way better than I had expected.
7. I think GATI-A can be used for any habit that is clearly defined and action oriented. I intend to use it for some more positive habits that I want to cultivate. It gives me goosebumps to think about all the new stuff that I can create with new habits that I plan to acquire with the Magic Paraliminal