Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jpanch Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I bought Sonic Access a while ago. I really liked it and today I bought the Four Seasons product as well.

I have couple of questions:

1. How to best combine Sonic Access and Sonic Access Four Seasons as a daily meditation practice?

2. In Sonic Access, it is specifically mentioned that it is best to do only one type of meditation per day; where as such a guideline is not mentioned in Four Seasons.

Does it mean that more than one Four Seasons meditation can be done in a day? If so, how much time should one wait before doing a different meditation on the same day?

Thanks a lot.
-jpanch

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Each is a once daily meditation. You can select the CD according to what you are working on in your life at the moment. Let your choice be intuitive or inspired.

Sonic Access Four Season, used according to the season as many days as you like and can be selected as to where you are in an aspect of your life. For example you're in the final weeks of current employment, the fall or autumn of the employment. If you are between jobs you can use winter at the start of the down period and spring when you're ready to start into a new job. Along with Sonic Access Wealth or Success meditation.

If you think you need more don't use another Sonic Access Meditation, use the Paraliminal that suits your current goals.

Alex

jpanch Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex, thanks for the clarification. This approach makes sense to me.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved